Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good Cruise Roads??

Old 03-24-2003, 03:13 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos
Question Good Cruise Roads??

What are some good roads to cruise on around here? Whether it be city or country. Just some nice chill cruise places.
Maybe even some good twities, like "snake" road
Good roads in genreal I guess. Where do you get your kicks
Old 03-24-2003, 03:36 PM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

come to newport news/york county and run crawford rd at night. may i suggest, at least 65-70 mph.
Old 03-24-2003, 03:40 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

ha! anything more chesterfield oriented?\
Old 03-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

EJU MX5 -

I got roads up in Hanover that you would SWEAR look like they are meant for racing. Lanes about 6 lanes wide...no lines...curvy as hell and best yet...NO cops! Its so rural that they dont even come out there. Trust me, Hanover = BADASS BACKROADS!

If your not in to the insane curvy-ness (which i doubt that, being that you drive a Miata) we have some wicked straights as well that can get a stock motored 5.0 GT well into the 120s+ (or so i've heard...ahem) The road that leads to my house is about 5 miles of STRAIGHT road....its so inviting.

-Kevin
Old 03-24-2003, 04:47 PM
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

The dubbers always hit Jolly Pond rd in Williamsburg . pretty nice turns , just slow down before you hit the bridge !!!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:02 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally posted by DeezUU
The dubbers always hit Jolly Pond rd in Williamsburg . pretty nice turns , just slow down before you hit the bridge !!!!!
i remember seeing a broke down honda on that road the last time we went. that shit was so damn fun but that was the same day i got into my accident so it sucked at the end of the day
Old 03-25-2003, 02:18 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

skin quarter
Old 03-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

spring run
Old 03-25-2003, 03:06 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

bailey bridge -> spring run -> beach is a good combo ;]
Old 03-25-2003, 03:19 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If Daniel and I ever get our club together I want to do a roadtrip (others would be welcome) to Deal's Gap (aka the Tail of the Dragon) in NC. I dunno if you Mustang guys with your drag suspensions would be down for it.

11 miles, 318 turns. 800 feet in elevation change.

There have been quite a few deaths. Signs on each end of the road tell trucks to take an alternate route; that's how insane the corners are. It is pretty widely regarded as one of the premier bike/sports car roads in the world.

The coolest part is there's a shop at each end, and when you "conquer" the road you go and buy a little dragon sticker. If you see someone with that sticker you know they are hardcore mother fuckers. ;]

site:
http://www.tailofthedragon.com

map:
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps/DRAGONmap.gif

elevation map:
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps/elevation.gif

one of the stickers:
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/shop/new_logo_sm.jpg

Quick Reply: Good Cruise Roads??