Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Getting rid of some beer... party on Saturday

Old 03-09-2004, 12:29 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Getting rid of some beer... party on Saturday

Party Saturday night. My place. PM or IM for directions. Been too long since we've had a good party. All are invited.

G-Force karts say 7p, then cruise to my place for an after-party? Those not wanting to hang out at G-Force to race or to watch can swing on by at 9p to my place.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting rid of some beer... party on Saturday

hey rosco instead of that party at your place with steph this sat, why dont you guys come on over to richs?? fun place man, and u guys will get to meet all us drag/godspeed guys.

I am down, come on guys, been a long time since we had a good as party at richs. Nic you know you want some drunk street racing(not with cars guys) and some stair slideing lol.

eating animal crackers in the middle of the kitchen floor lol.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:44 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

and riding down the steps...ill prob come after i get off work, i want to swim in the kitchen again
Old 03-09-2004, 12:44 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Oh damn, I didn't want to step on someone else's party plans. Sorry man. Only Saturday I have off until mid-May.

Don't park in the driveway. We're gonna have creeper races down the steep driveway! Daniel and Nic own the stairs, but who will conquer the driveway?
Old 03-09-2004, 12:46 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

ill create more downforce unless mo shows up
Old 03-09-2004, 12:51 PM
superuser

Party is from 9 'till 9... same as always. Have several queen and full size air mattresses, the couch, and a guest bedroom for those who get wasted off of two girlie drinks. Animal crackers and Girl Scout Thin Mints help sober up.

No "I Never Ever" game, but Kings will rule. Someone has to teach noob's how to play Quarters. Battleship, Connect-Four, and Uno for shots.

Will ask the neighbors to allow me to light off some fireworks. Found two "flash-bangs" and still have a half case of regular ones left (bottle rockets, jumping jacks, etc).
Old 03-09-2004, 12:54 PM
superuser

Plenty of non-alcoholic drinks and low-carb stuff will be provided as well. Not everyone drinks and I want everyone to have a good time (as always).
Old 03-09-2004, 12:59 PM
superuser

Why the party? A lot of stuff has been going on recently in my life, a few of my friends' lives, and just in general. Need to have a positive release and a time to just escape from everything for even just one night.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:11 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never been to one of ur parties rich, so i think we are probably coming. Not sure about staying over lol, guess it depends on if we drink. i have been d/d recently so i might drink some.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Grrrr...

Y2K Z24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will challenge anybody on the stairs I already made plans with somebody else but if things fall through I will be there.

Quick Reply: Getting rid of some beer... party on Saturday