Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fun night putting people in places lol

Old 06-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fun night putting people in places lol

So of course like every other sunday night we are all chilling at the spot. well allen had told me about a 6 cyn. camaro that had been talking shit and claiming it was an SS and all that shit. so who rolls through the lot tonight?? yup he does lol.

me and phil jump in the cars and take off after him (after I turn the bottle on for fun lol)

finally I catch him and ask if he has any money, he says I will run for $20, I say kool and for him to come back to the lot to set it up. I start driving back and the guy takes off. I take off after him, he go's on 288, woohoo.
I get beside him. I keep it in 4th gear, bottle on, he jumps I put alot of cars on him lol. I turn the dome light one and give him the thumbs down. He says no fair I didn't say go lol. as I was giving the thumbs down and he was talking, he all of a sudden screams GO. I was in 5th gear, so by the time I react and put it in 3rd he was like 4 cars in front. top of 3rd I am car in front, by top of 4th his is busklengtsh behind me.
he comes back up and says one more time and screams go and takes off down an off ramp lol.

I get back to the lot, and a blue truck is there. The guy laughs and says he wants some of the probe. I was like sure why not. He starts it up and the bitch is load and camming lol. filly runs over and some other people and they are like what are you doing its got a 350. so dennis jumps in the car, i am like who cares if I get my ass kicked, so we head out to 288.

bottle armed I get beside him in 3rd. He go's I go. I pull a bit, put about a car on him by top of 4th. fast truck lol.

we get back to the lot and a twin turbo 3rd gen RX-7 is in the lot. dude is kinda talking shit and blah blah blah, again I get called out lol. he says 2nd gear pull, we head to 288.
I get beside him in 2nd and honk 3 times, 3rd honk we go. I put a car on him right off the bat. hit 3rd and pull maybe another half. hit 4th at the same place. My car starts to run lean again so I let off enough so the nitrous will stop spraying and he walks on by for about 2 cars.

so I think the probe surprised some people tonight and broke a few hearts. can't wait to get this thing in its prime again lol.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Re: Fun night putting people in places lol

i could do that too... but im not putting another 4-5k into a car untill its my next official project car so :-p hahaha nice kills homie
Old 06-06-2004, 11:30 PM
all show ~ no go

TrueBlueGTStang is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-06-2004, 11:55 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

nice... maybe i should make a trip down there? last time i went to richmond all the "spots" were dead.. i can't get a race form anything up here anymore.. problem is if i make a trip down there i gotta make sure i'm coming home with more cash than i left with to cover the gas.. fawkin expensive shit
Old 06-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

where do ya'll usually chill at? and are ya'll there on week nights any? just PM me.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:44 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

"Hey man, I think you got an exhaust leak." -- Random clueless guy to me.

I seem to have the most fun going down there. Tore up a motorcycle in the exit ramps and turns on I-64, I-195, and Powhite but then he'd pop a wheelie and take off in the straights. Yeah, my car can cut corners. Daniel found that out when he took a ramp off 288.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:04 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i like the part where i went up to the guy in the camaro and asked him who was he callin a bitch...he shut up after that and apologized..

Then when i was taking matt home..some saturn with white wheels..it was blue or black..tried to get me...i let him take off at the light...so that he looks real gay...then i proceed to catch up to him and wave as i pass by...sc2

I was going to point out all the mistakes you made in your post daniel....but i think this sums it up...

English & Grammer > Daniel

Last edited by Tainty_McFshStx; 06-07-2004 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:09 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

you said lol 10 times lol
Old 06-07-2004, 07:15 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I think it was funnier that we saw some more stupid women. Got to love a girl who drives her truck 100 feet away from us, leaves it on, then pops the hood, ONLY so one of you guys would go over there....now that cracks me up. Not to mention two blondes(just as hot as the first one in the truck) come up to us, and ask us where I 95 is. Ummmm, yeah right ok you must really be lost You all wonder why I think 80% of the women are stupid?

That run with the RX 7 was nice. He walked directly to my car, wanting to run right off the bat. Too bad I don't race strangers. It was fun watching the race right behind you guys.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:41 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

There is a difference between a woman and a girl.

Getting off-topic, but has anyone else seen that Bombay Sapphire commercial? Oh man, that was a great one. Good ambition. I'll create another thread for it.

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 06-07-2004 at 07:47 AM. Reason: URL added to post

Quick Reply: Fun night putting people in places lol