Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fuck the bullshit

Old 04-26-2003, 06:36 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default fuck the bullshit

(to admin: this probably belongs in the rant-n-rave forum, but i wanted my peops from central va to read it, not the whole board. thanx)

aight. you guys here me talking about alot of 'im doing' or 'i'll have' and bla bla bla.

well f*** THE BULLsh**! my old man is a stupid prick of a man that don't know how to 1) tell the truth or 2) keep to is word.

i was SUPPOSED to have a roll cage come in wednesday. never showed. i was supposed to be in carolina right this very moment. im still in my f***ing house .

you kno, i'll be f***ing surprised if i have my 85 ready for ffw (fun ford weekend for those in the crowd who're lost). with the bs that i've been getting from him for YEARS i'll just be happy if i can BORROW the trailer to tow the 4pak to the track one of these days.

this is complete
Old 04-26-2003, 09:55 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

My dad is the same way trust me, I have to hear bullshit from him all the time.
Old 04-26-2003, 11:20 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

My pa watches me do work on all of our cars...doesn't help out much, but when something is wrong it's "I told you so"...when it's right it's "see I told you!"....

Old 04-26-2003, 12:45 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

my dad tells me on like a daily basis i should sell my cars.