VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Friday night @ Dinwiddie (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/friday-night-%40-dinwiddie-16355/)

Woodrow 05-31-2003 05:57 AM

One thing to remember when comparing times is the mph. That will really tell if a car is faster.

Plus her WS6 has ran consistent 12.89-12.90's. Now can she run it like that? She should being it is an auto and she has some practice.

Godbox 05-31-2003 05:32 PM

I was there in the pits some. Saw spike_um run and talked to ya in the line. Very nice run :) I was all standing up when ya ran, great run/car man.

Discord 06-01-2003 02:21 AM

Is richmond usually pretty busy on thier friday nights?

I was out there, and in under 2 hours I was able to get 4 runs in. Just wondering if that was about normal, or just a fluke?

spike_um 06-01-2003 10:18 AM

Thanks GodBox! Might sell the car next weekend..... :( Gonna build up another though, this time most likely a coupe. :thup: i love these cars.

Del La Sol 1320 06-01-2003 07:29 PM

well i feel like an ass for talking all that good shit about VMSP, richmond next time it is... i got 4 runs, and it was "bike night" me and all the bikers went off on the workers there, last time i got 12 runs and actually stopped running because i got tired, and this time the "wheelie contest" was 3 guys doing one pass each while they tell everyone to leave over the intercom, i guess its not totally the tracks fault though there were about double as many cars and bikes as last time, but 4 runs on "bike night" is pathetic, especially considering not a single old POS blew up spilling oil everywhere and usually you can expect that to happen atleast 3 times, if that had happened i think everyone would have gotten a single run... but i got a 10.75@132mph so i was damn happy and i have quite a bit of room for improvement i believe, all i wanted to do was break into the 10's the first time on this bike and i met my goal... it was nice meeting you Allen(5thGen), the guy that said he had the red 240sx i saw your car but when i walked around the lanes to say whats up couldn't find ya... well lets organize a day at richmond on here for next time

Nic 06-02-2003 07:08 AM

especially considering not a single old POS blew up spilling oil everywhere and usually you can expect that to happen atleast 3 times
Tim Thorton did twice as well as Chris Bean, which is why we only got one time trial before eliminations.

Del La Sol 1320 06-02-2003 08:07 AM

Originally posted by Nic
Tim Thorton did twice as well as Chris Bean, which is why we only got one time trial before eliminations.
oh ok, i got there a little late, just in time to get in one TT before eliminations started... what time do they start running anyways? i usually get there around 6 or 7

Nic 06-02-2003 08:41 AM

Gates open at 5, time trials start at 6