VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/foxbody-owners-just-throwing-idea-out-here-129685/)

Nigerian Hair 02-28-2006 05:03 PM

Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

I dont know if this has been done before,or currently exists..or whatever..but i figure with the upcoming drag season arriving,and everyone seems to be getting very competitive..i say Fox owners,get together,and share ideas,goals,hang out..or whatever...i was thinking of it to be something like GOAT's "TLOC" or Tidewater Lightning Owners Club...i was thinking of naming it VFC...for Virginia Foxbody Club or something of that nature...

and i wanted to have people from SoVa,NOva and inbetween organize this..and have some kind of link between the two areas..to get this thing off the ground,if it hasnt been done already,or attempted.

if anyone has some suggestions..or ideas...throw them out there...i just want to see what we can accomplish.

LOCO 02-28-2006 08:25 PM

Re: Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

there is already a mustang club, and they are all faster then you. so get out of of here. thanks

J. O. BUDS 03-01-2006 04:06 AM

that's kind of a big area to cover for a club, especially if you want members to socialize with each other more than through a forum.

...maybe you could limit it to tidewater?

ICULOKN 03-01-2006 04:26 AM

I know there is a Richmond Club for Mustangs... I need to get up with some I guess...

I may be game for something new, dosent have to be limited to a certain car make though...

Nic 03-01-2006 05:57 AM

There's already at least three rather large mustang clubs in Richmond, one that I know of in NoVa, and one in hampton roads. :thup:

LOCO 03-01-2006 06:43 AM

i dont think you guys would want to hang out with this guy anyway. he was a honda guy that now owns a foxbody with a few small boltons and thinks he has something fast lol

Frost 03-01-2006 08:26 AM

Ya know what......

....nevermind.

Z-Rated 03-01-2006 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Frost
Ya know what......

....nevermind.

lol

5177 03-01-2006 12:35 PM

Ya know what......

....nevermind.

please do tell:D

FlimFlam 03-01-2006 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by LOCO
...a foxbody with a few small boltons and thinks he has something fast lol

Ya know what......

....nevermind.

I'll say it. All foxbody owners think that way. :(