Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

enthusiasts wanted:

Old 01-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these parts
Default Re: enthusiasts wanted:

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
we need a emoticon!

FACEPALM... u still dont get the joke man? dude doesnt have a VDUB bro. lol
i figured that out long ago i was playing along
Old 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

Originally Posted by redhatch8u-up
There has been a lack of meet up places around because ricers get stupid, I.e. leaving trash, being loud, drinking, and getting into fights. I don't want drama, I want some chill ass guys that are into the same shit with the same reasons I am. I know plenty of people around here that have fast cars 400+ horsepower hondas, but its not all about being fast if your car can't handle or stop (yes to me 7 second 1/8 miles car to me are quick.)
thats why you gotta get out and talk to people. a computer cant help you filter out rice. i know what youre trying to do. a lot of people are looking for the same things you are. you just gotta be willing to get told "no" or "go away riceball" or whatever.

the reasons meets get outta hand is 1. the meets get too big and 2. people dont police the group (i.e. make people clean up after themselves and force out disorderly kids who show up)

speaking of police, you may wanna try to talk to some cops around your way and tell them what youre trying to do. maybe they'll help you get it organized and orderly. a lot of cops like cars just like we do. some might jump at the chance to get involved in car stuff in the line of duty.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Blah Blah Blah

redhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these parts

cops are not going to get involved they just run folks away due to trouble ensuing like it has been for the last couple of years. meets around here are just people trying to get together and street race. it's been a long time since we have had a convoy to a track. Just a bunch of kids and childish adults that haven't grown up yet, that apparently haven't figured out where the trash receptacles are. They actually have security guards in the last place we were at running people away. looking for people that are into stuff like the honda-tech east coast meet and that appreciate high-end hard to find parts.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

I don't want drama, I want some chill ass guys that are into the same shit with the same reasons I am.

dude, gay personals are somewhere else, and who said you cant have a fast car that handles? why does everyone with a slow car fall back on that? (not aimed totally at you, just been hearing alot of that lately)

But seriously, we probably know some of the same people in cville, been awhile since I tried the "scene" there because (im sure you know) it sucks.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Blah Blah Blah

cops are not going to get involved they just run folks away due to trouble ensuing like it has been for the last couple of years. meets around here are just people trying to get together and street race. it's been a long time since we have had a convoy to a track. Just a bunch of kids and childish adults that haven't grown up yet, that apparently haven't figured out where the trash receptacles are. They actually have security guards in the last place we were at running people away. looking for people that are into stuff like the honda-tech east coast meet and that appreciate high-end hard to find parts.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:30 PM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

How the hell did you post the same thing 2x over 30 minutes apart?
Old 01-27-2009, 05:34 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

meets around here are just people trying to get together and street race.
Bullshit. People don't race in Va, period.

I think it's more along the lines of, getting together and pretending they race, and talking a bunch of shit.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
How the hell did you post the same thing 2x over 30 minutes apart?
haha i had started writing something else refreshed lost it and hit post - owned
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Bullshit. People don't race in Va, period.

I think it's more along the lines of, getting together and pretending they race, and talking a bunch of shit.
yeah no VHT and a lot of Bs, those guys out west street race
Old 01-27-2009, 08:10 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I heard there was a J.O. Session in here?

Quick Reply: enthusiasts wanted: