Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ecu?

Old 09-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSI4Free has disabled reputation
Default Ecu?

Anyone got a ecu for a turbo awd DSM 1g???

So i'm driving down the road friday morning and the car just dies. so i said screw and went to work. when i got off i spend about two hours trying to figure it out. Finally come to realize i have no spark to any of the plugs. So I call my friend who actually knows what he is doing, so he tells me to check the cam angle sensor, the coil pack and the power transistor. well i did all three and still nothing. so i said screw it agian and went home(car was sitting on Kentucky Derby. Well today i get it back to my house and am still like WTF. So i mess with it for a little while. I finally figure how to check the self-dianogsis code and can't get my analog meter to work. so i pulled that apart and apparently the fuse is blown and ofcourse it is some wierd ass size i don't have. so i use a jumper wire to bypass it and then check the car. Well come to find out that the ecu is bad. Just my damn luck. I NEED A ECU