Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dyno Shoot Out!

Old 12-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dyno Shoot Out!

hey pip, count me in.....should be able to have my new big turbo setup on for some mid 300's......when i get back in town ill swing on by so you can look at the charge pipe and intake, ill be switching mysetup when i get back, so i may need a few things done. but count me in, i want to stick this thing on the rollers.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

ebp_em1

gsr-t 26 lbs on my si, be there! As long as this pos ex sells
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

updated!
Old 12-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Well i might come if I can get my new s91 turbo in. RWD-PA. Or it is going to have to be my gts-76
LS1 408 PTK turbo kit. 98 Firebird.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:31 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Is there a date set? Gonna try to get a buddy from here to bring his car down there for it.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:34 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

damnit!

why's my shit gotta be down.

NA RWD i feel like i could be a fair competitor

best of luck on this. sounds like fun

sidebar: i'd like a quote to install a 10pt cage in an 89 'stang. both if i supply the cage and if i were to have you guys bend up a cage. thanks.

Last edited by fatboyee; 12-28-2008 at 04:38 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:51 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Whistler
Well i might come if I can get my new s91 turbo in. RWD-PA. Or it is going to have to be my gts-76
LS1 408 PTK turbo kit. 98 Firebird.
Let us know which one.

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Is there a date set? Gonna try to get a buddy from here to bring his car down there for it.
17th or 24th, everybody has to let us know when is better!

Originally Posted by fatboyee
damnit!

why's my shit gotta be down.

NA RWD i feel like i could be a fair competitor

best of luck on this. sounds like fun

sidebar: i'd like a quote to install a 10pt cage in an 89 'stang. both if i supply the cage and if i were to have you guys bend up a cage. thanks.
Thank You, and on the cage it would be $900 to install or $1500 to bend one up and install. This is a rough estimate, you would need to come to the shop and show us exactly what you want.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

count me in pip! time to go pick up some Q16
Old 12-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

24th is better for me, gives me time to put a fuel pump/clutch in so i can turn up the boost. anybody out there got some 96 pound/hr injectors?
Old 12-28-2008, 11:57 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crznx2000
24th is better for me, gives me time to put a fuel pump/clutch in so i can turn up the boost. anybody out there got some 96 pound/hr injectors?
what kind you looking for? Friend of mine has a set of 950cc FIC injectors out of a GSX for sale

Oh, and what will the prizes be? cash?

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 12-28-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Dyno Shoot Out!