Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dui ????

Old 10-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmchef jdmchef
Default dui ????

ok well i got my dui back in august already been to court and have done everything im supposed to. im enrolled in the tri river asap and under there probation for a year and had to sign the sheet saying i wouldnt drink or do drugs and crap like that. well im clean and yeah who doesnt like a couple beers on the weekend. i was wanting to after the first piss test for drugs/alcohol how often is the testing they do or is it just random. im just asking advice but im leaning toward not taking the chance of fucking up.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: dui ????

Originally Posted by jdmchef
ok well i got my dui back in august already been to court and have done everything im supposed to. im enrolled in the tri river asap and under there probation for a year and had to sign the sheet saying i wouldnt drink or do drugs and crap like that. well im clean and yeah who doesnt like a couple beers on the weekend. i was wanting to after the first piss test for drugs/alcohol how often is the testing they do or is it just random. im just asking advice but im leaning toward not taking the chance of fucking up.
i think they do it every time they see you...
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

um, yeah, gee, ya think?

and, for the record, it is random testing.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

who cares, you should go get hammered, post pics on fb, and then see if they piss test you. faggot
Old 10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Yer a fucking idiot. Stop.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:30 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i think they do it every time they see you...
you get breathalized every time, drug/booze testing is random and handled/issued by the case manager.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

jdmchef jdmchef

thats what i figured just wasnt sure they didnt tell me much of anything
Old 10-10-2010, 05:32 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
you get breathalized every time, drug/booze testing is random and handled/issued by the case manager.
i semi knew that....i just wanted to type something to make it look like i was doing more than just quoting his post...
Old 10-10-2010, 05:33 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

can i ask how old you are OP? my guess is 21-25 amirite?
Old 10-10-2010, 07:16 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute

So you signed the sheet saying you wouldn't drink or do drugs. But now you're asking for advice on how to get away with drinking, which you've already fucked your life up with? My advice: Take an IQ test, leave the results on your dresser, then kill yourself. At least your parents will have piece of mind knowing you won't be giving them any 'tard grandbabies when they find your test results.

Quick Reply: dui ????