Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

for the DSM guys in CenVa

Old 07-26-2003, 02:15 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default for the DSM guys in CenVa

i know this should be in the for sale forum but i wanted to put it here since i want local only (for now, i can't use my local post office because tehre was a murder there and it is currently closed, so mailing packages is a big pain in the ass at teh moment), i apologize if this is a problem..

for sale:

MK4 supra SMIC w/ supra pipes, a bird hit it so there is some fin damage.. i didn't care it still works.. but the damage is there.. includes authentic road kill bloodstain from the bird! $115

EGT guage, greddy 60 mm black face peak hold/warning electronic w/ no probe $130

2.5" powdercoated chrome Dejon tool UIP 92-94 no ABS, never saw any mileage, not even fingerprints on it $170

1G filter to 2G MAS adapter $15

some things MAY be spoken for already but PM or IM me if interested and i'll definitely get back to you on it ASAP

just wanted to give local guys a chance before offering it to everyone else and saving myself the hassle of having to drive out of town to mail stuff..