Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Drug rehab/Narcoticss help

Old 08-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Drug rehab/Narcoticss help

Originally Posted by iHeartTouge
I opened my wallet today to see $160+ missing and my credit card. I just canceled that card to find over $100 of charges from him on it.
I did recently find out he spent $500 after taking some checks from my parents. I'm ready to write him off as a person and never talk to him again....
Should have done THIS sooner. The key thing is he cant be trusted anywhere near your money/property. The first clue was the first instance.

Guy needs a serious jailtime wakeup call.....
Old 08-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

He has gone through rehab before, and recently spent some time in a recovery program. He claims to be clean and says he's no longer an addict, but I dont believe him. I have no idea what else to do to help besides recommend more programs. I just hope he can be as strong as you've been and realize he has to make the change himself. Very respectful you've been able to overcome it. Both of my grandfathers weren't able to do that and didn't make it past 55.
He can be clean, but he'll always be an addict. My second "wake up" call was on May 5th of this year, where after 4 months of being sober I thought I could handle a few drinks. I put $20 in my pocket so I wouldn't overly drink and get carried away. However, when the $20 was gone I kept accepting drinks and got shit faced. Made it past a sobriety check point and managed to drive 13 miles before I parked in a random persons driveway and caused $300 of damage towards a local buisness.
If I want to stay sober, I know that I have to cut drinking out of my life 100%.

I honestly would just write your friend off. He obviously thinks he can still beat it by doing it his way. You don't want to be there when he finds out he can't
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Any updates?
Old 08-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

two things that have worked for dealing with friends tough fucking love, even when it means breaking them down mentally and physically, and a nice jail sentence on top of that. Sure some of you have your ideas about me but I have helped 3 of my friends get their lives back. 4 have died from OD because I turned my back on them, a true friend will help, beat your ass, mentally break you down and welcome you back with open arms when your shit is straight again and stay on top of you and ask questions / watch ones actions just to make sure things are about being sober.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Go away you!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
Any updates?
Sorry, didn't see your post.

He's been in a recovery program since a few hours after I started this thread and is going to NA meetings regularly. He seems to be doing better. Not much else to say really. I hope he can keep it up.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Sorry, didn't see your post.

He's been in a recovery program since a few hours after I started this thread and is going to NA meetings regularly. He seems to be doing better. Not much else to say really. I hope he can keep it up.
still to soon to see if he actually makes it count this time. I hope for the best none the less.