Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Drug rehab/Narcoticss help

Old 07-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weldmandingo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Drug rehab/Narcoticss help

I agree with everyone else mainly because i have know many drug addicts, Drug addicts DO NOT care who they hurt they will steal from their own mothers/fathers and friends. All they care about is getting their next fix and whatever they have to do to get it they will do. Usually the only thing that helps is a stint in jail. In jail they have to clean up cuz they have no access to said drugs. If I were you i would show him some tough love and have him locked up, As hard as it is to have a friend arrested it might SAVE his life.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Weldmandingo
In jail they have to clean up cuz they have no access to said drugs.
That's not 100% true.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
That's not 100% true.
If you get a long sentence and are in prison there is easy access to drugs and stuff, but in local jails for minor shit your not really getting your hands on anything cept maybe a small amount of marijuana and sometimes they can make their own alcohol. But no serious drugs really ( cocaine, heroin, meth, etc )
Old 07-26-2011, 09:28 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Weldmandingo
If you get a long sentence and are in prison there is easy access to drugs and stuff, but in local jails for minor shit your not really getting your hands on anything cept maybe a small amount of marijuana and sometimes they can make their own alcohol. But no serious drugs really ( cocaine, heroin, meth, etc )
That's not 100% true either.

Call the police. Say good bye to your 'buddy'. Althought its easy to say "its not your job", he won't change unless he gets a kick in the ass. Give him that kick.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:36 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

you can't help him if he doesn't want help and isn't serious about it.

he is no longer your friend. let go.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Jail FTW. I speak from personal experiance.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Like everyone here said cut him loose breh, hes not worth it anymore.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

One last thing I should warn you about. When you kick him out. He's is probably going to lash in anger in a very harsh way.

I've had to kick people out my house before to. No drugs, but they were getting evicted from their previous residence. Gave me a sob story about the husband/father going into surgery and not having money to pay bills cause he was out of work. Then they moved into my place. I feed them and paid all their bills for like 1 month. I saw how they spent their money and saw that they were causing themselves their own pain and I was just enabling them. I enforced the agreement we had ($500 a month, $250 would go into a secure fund when the moved out). At the end of the 3rd month, I changed the locks and removed their access code from my security system. It was pay up now or leave. They screamed and yelled but when I told them they were sleeping in their truck allva sudden they had $178 to give me. I snatched that money so fast. The next day they found an apartment and were gone in a week. They went around to all our friends and everyone at church and bad mouthed us (it's not like anyone believed them). They actually ended up destroying a Bible Study group because they were so disruptive slandering us.

6 months later they called me back because they got evicted again, wanted to move back in....I said no.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 07-26-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:19 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
One last thing I should warn you about. When you kick him out. He's is probably going to lash in anger in a very harsh way.

I've had to kick people out my house before to. No drugs, but they were getting evicted from their previous residence. Gave me a sob story about the husband/father going into surgery and not having money to pay bills cause he was out of work. Then they moved into my place. I feed them and paid all their bills for like 1 month. I saw how they spent their money and saw that they were causing themselves their own pain and I was just enabling them. I enforced the agreement we had ($500 a month, $250 would go into a secure fund when the moved out). At the end of the 3rd month, I changed the locks and removed their access code from my security system. It was pay up now or leave. They screamed and yelled but when I told them they were sleeping in their truck allva sudden they had $178 to give me. I snatched that money so fast. The next day they found an apartment and were gone in a week. They went around to all our friends and everyone at church and bad mouthed us (it's not like anyone believed them). They actually ended up destroying a Bible Study group because they were so disruptive slandering us.

6 months later they called me back because they got evicted again, wanted to move back in....I said no.
what about forgiveness and "love thy neighbor"?

practice what you preach. literally.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge

Thanks for all the advice. He's in a recovery program now led by a church. I told him I wont be helping him again since he obviously doesn't want it. He's on his own, I hope he makes the right decision, and I don't want to see him again until he's completely clean and can hold a job.

Quick Reply: Drug rehab/Narcoticss help