Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dook shop I went to in Richmond to get dynoed - Nycejuans!

Old 07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Dook shop I went to in Richmond to get dynoed - Nycejuans!

So I went to Adrenaline Auto yesterday to get my car dynoed and those fags ripped me off, then leaving the shop I got mugged by some redneck in a primered accord doing burnouts.

In all seriousness I did go to Adrenaline and took a few guys with me and we were all pleasantly greeted by Phil and Dan.
We are currently releasing a new tubular manifold for Evo's and we needed to use a AWD Dyno for the day.
I know the NyceJuans video kinda made the shop look like shit....... ok it REALLY made Adrenaline look bad but in actuality its nothing like the video.
I encourage anyone to take their car there and get serviced or worked on. Especially if you own a honda.
The reality is that Adrenaline is the biggest, cleanest and best import shop in Richmond so its a no brainer.

Anyways here are some pictures I snapped while we were at the shop the whole day.

Some promo video we shot at the shop for our new line of "Omega" Manifolds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WhFdjzQYZI And here is the manifold that we are producing

Old 07-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dook shop I went to in Richmond to get dynoed - Nycejuans!

was nice bumping into you! the evo looks great and i am really excited to see new products coming from you! +1 on adrenaline, the shop, the owner and the people that work there have all come a long way and do nothing less then impress.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:03 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
So I went to Adrenaline Auto yesterday to get my car dynoed and those fags ripped me off, then leaving the shop I got mugged by some redneck/icp wigger from sandston/lakeside in a primered accord doing burnouts. then went to glenside dr and did awesome time attack.
fixed....

shop and car look good, i will admit
Old 07-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

love that track.... mani looks like it does very well.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
The reality is that Adrenaline is the biggest, cleanest and best import shop in Richmond so its a no brainer.
Phil and Dan are great, and it's a really nice shop. Richmond is lucky to have them.

That's a nice looking manifold and video too!
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Wish we could get more shops like this in Roanoke...:/
Old 07-18-2010, 02:29 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

manifold looks great, i was leaked some info on this not long ago great guy making them.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

i was impressed with the shop as well and yep thats a dope manifold
Old 07-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Pretty neat getting to see back to back testing on something my brother and I built. Normally don't get to see that with all the one off stuff we build for our customers.

Last edited by 69vette; 07-18-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by spnamnt
manifold looks great, i was leaked some info on this not long ago great guy making them.
Haha shh. BTW thanks for that transmission! It worked out perfectly for what my brother needed

Quick Reply: Dook shop I went to in Richmond to get dynoed - Nycejuans!