Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dis friday??

Old 07-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Shut Up & Lift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dis friday??

Is anything going on this fri night?? Any meets or cruise in??? If so, let me know!!
Old 07-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dis friday??

Im sure some shit talking will go down at kroger he he he he
Old 07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

jack shiet its rainin that means no kroger, my weekend is ruined.........nott
Old 07-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

putting a throttle body on the new car and deleting the egr, and well...if that doesn't solve the problem...ripping everything off to get ready for a carbeurator.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by WallysDa
jack shiet its rainin that means no kroger, my weekend is ruined.........nott
fuck rain...ruins the chances of doing anything car related this weekend.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Dairy Queen in the far East end has a cruise in every Friday night from 5-ish till everyone leaves, usually around dark or shortly there after. Located right off of I-295, take the route 5 exit (not the one towards Varina, the other direction) and it's down the hill on the right, in the middle of nowhere.

It's not really rice oriented, more muscle car, street rod, and custom cars and trucks, and usually a lot of late model stangs and camaros (thunder chickens too). Everything from concourse restored muscle to 8 second tube chassis ""street legal"" race cars. Couple of weeks ago there was a guy with an original 427 cobra.

I also hear that somewhere around dairy queen in Mechanicsville has a cruise in on Saturday nights, but havn't been to that one yet.

The East end lately you will have to park on route 5 as the lot and the access road will be jam packed with cars and trucks from one end to the other, handfull of bikes as well.

If your lookin to do donuts and talk shit or street race, this ain't the place to go. (Although I am sure you could arrange some races on the side for a later date, but you better hope your car can back up your mouth).

Other than that, dunno what else is going on as far as cars.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Pro Street Judge, specs unknown:

Had 43 miles on it since completed with an 8-71 blown mouse under the hood. The Graphics continue through the door jams and accross the smoothed firewall.

70 Mach I with the shaker hood and all the right stuff:

69 Mach I

All aluminum way over 500 cube big block runnin the 'ram with dual carbs and way too much NAWS.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Nic
Patron

I used to hang out at the Varina cruise-in a couple years ago. I do my best to avoid that area now...too many bulleyes on me from running through too many girls in that end of town. They know how to grow 'em in varina. That yellow Mach 1 belongs to a coupe close friends of mine, Kim & Billy McDaniel. I remember seeing the black truck years ago when everyone used to hang out at the kmart on JD.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Nic
That yellow Mach 1 belongs to a coupe close friends of mine, Kim & Billy McDaniel. I remember seeing the black truck years ago when everyone used to hang out at the kmart on JD.
I was gonna say that does look like their mach 1. They have more Fords/mustangs in 1 house than anyone else I know of. Nic remember when we went and that hottie in the trans Am? Jailbait like a mofo
Old 07-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Nic
Patron

I was throwin game at this one that came into work the other night. After talking to her for about 20 minutes I decided to ask how old she was. Her reply: "I'm 17." I'm going to jail one day