Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dips in the road

Old 05-20-2003, 02:52 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Angry Dips in the road

Dont you hate it when you just get your car back from being painted, and you are driving and you go over a dip in the road that you have gone over numerous times and never had a problem, then all of a sudden your front air dam hits the asphalt and scrapes the paint off, and puts a nice big crack in the fiberglass.....
Old 05-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man sorry to hear that.

U still going to the track thurs.??
Old 05-20-2003, 07:44 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

that blows dude.. i think you can get teh state to pay for the damage though since it was caused by a road condition...
Old 05-20-2003, 07:49 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

really...that would be kick ass...maybe i should make the crack bigger and go with polyurathane....:smile:
Old 05-20-2003, 07:53 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

no man i cant go, Ukraps scheduled me to work, when i asked off...hey are you going to the show this weekend
Old 05-20-2003, 07:58 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by 5th Gen
really...that would be kick ass...maybe i should make the crack bigger and go with polyurathane....:smile:
it's something to look into.. i have heard of it.. i forget what it's called or what the law is called.. your insurance company might be able to tell you though.. i'm pretty sure it's possible though when i remember more i'll post an update
Old 05-21-2003, 04:38 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
it's something to look into.. i have heard of it.. i forget what it's called or what the law is called.. your insurance company might be able to tell you though.. i'm pretty sure it's possible though when i remember more i'll post an update
He won't stand a chance if the cars bumper is under the requirement for distance from the ground to the bumper...
Old 05-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

what show this weekend, and where at??
Old 05-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

crx2sol is an unknown quantity at this point

With the way Warner slashed VDOT's budget, I wouldn't look for any help. They are cutting major corners. No way they pay for that bumper.
Old 05-22-2003, 07:02 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

so i guess you could now say that i am by VDOT?

Quick Reply: Dips in the road