Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Did anyone here know Yolanda Cosby ?

Old 10-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Did anyone here know Yolanda Cosby ?

I was wondering if anyone here knew her or knows anything about her family or information about why she died. any info would be appriciated

To jog memory this was the woman who was burned alive in a porta potty in the james river park some time ago.
Old 10-28-2003, 04:44 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

omg thats terible
Old 10-28-2003, 04:56 PM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't heard that horror story.
Old 10-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

yay for Central!
Old 10-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Banned

For those of you who want to know why im asking ... i typed this up the day after so i woulditn forget details ...

Sunday night Tracy and I were cruising on about a 3 mile stretch of riverside drive off of the belvedere bridge on the first pass we didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary just before the stop sign where we always turn around we saw a vw bug pass up and we were like cool a bug and turned around as always and proceeded up riverside drive the other way as we approached the park entrance we saw the bug stopped in the road and we were like ok that’s odd and passed it on the far side when we noticed a fire to the left in the woods we turned around passed the bug who’s driver obviously saw it to and drove down the park entrance by the fire to put it out the bug followed us down there Tracy and I got out and walked up to the fire and saw what looked like a mannequin on fire as I called 911 to report the fire but Tracy was like no that’s a body I took a closer look at the feet that were on fire still and saw bones at this point I realized this was a dead person and told the 911 operator then hung-up the body was naked except what looked like burned or torn underwear the legs were open and the knees were up with her feet on the ground the head was lifted up as were her arms they were reaching up in the air with her hands in a horrible claw position (a cop later said the body was up like that from the heat apparently heat can draw a dead body into the fetal position) all the hair was burned from the body I couldn’t make out the face very well at all it looked almost melted the fire was set with an accelerant of some sort because the entire body was burned a little all the hair was gone with the exception of exposed pubic hair apparently protected from the initial blaze by the underwear the fire burned so fast that it never had a chance to get the flesh burning most if it pooled in a low area on the ground near her feet and burned her feet and lower legs to the bone everything from the knees up was in tact just lightly burned. the fire had begun between the time we passed the park entrance coming in and when the girl in the bug arrived (2 min or so before us) this road is a 3-5 min loop so that’s 1-3 min from time the fire was lit and time she stopped in the road I cant get the image of her arms in the air and her hands in that painful claw like position that really spoke to me the kind of pain she was in when she died the news reported that passerby’s called in a fire when the fire dept put out the fire they discovered a charred body and called the police the news states that no fowl play is suspected at this time that its unknown if the person accidentally caught themselves on fire or did it deliberately. now I was there I saw the body there was no gas can or other container for the accelerant that was used nor was there any sort of gas cooker or any other source fuel people that catch on fire don’t lay where they burn they flail roll and move they don’t lay in it and let it burn unless there dead I am sure the police left all this out to lead the killer (s) to believe the body was relatively destroyed and that they didn’t have much information when in reality other then the feet the body was in excellent shape

according to the police she burned up inside a porta potty and was alive when the fire was lit and the fire was the cause of her death ... now in that little time the porta potty went from standing and no fire to on the ground ... less then 3 min thats some fucked up shit you cant tell me that gasoline or somthin similar wasint used .. her clothing and id was reported found next to the body .. total bs it was found atleast 50 yards from the body over near the railroad tracks becasue the cops were allover that area .. anyways thats what happened and to make ti creepier since i made this post i was looking online for more info and realized today is the one year anniversary .. creepy shit
Old 10-28-2003, 08:04 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Old 10-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Banned

Yeah the miata was there for all that excitment to. its dead now tho. interesting.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:07 PM

wvusteve has disabled reputation

Old 10-28-2003, 09:35 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Thats Some crazy shit to be looking at.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:55 PM
Banned

Its kinda hard to mis a flaming dead body in the woods just off the road.