Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Common hangout spot for cars?

Old 05-18-2013, 04:54 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Common hangout spot for cars?

Originally Posted by zinxos
Not 16, I live in the middle of nowhere and not much to do around where I'm at. Was seeing if there was any place that was car oriented to maybe find folks at. Down in Florida there was little cruise ins all over the place on most given days.
so you're not 16 but you want to hang out with 16 year old kids on a weekday night?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:02 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Originally Posted by Mr White
Don`t forget the walmart crew....or did they die?

There used to be some fat guy in a purple astro with a bunch of 15" sub woofers in it.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

zinxos has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
so you're not 16 but you want to hang out with 16 year old kids on a weekday night?
I guess we're reading something different, I'm looking for a place that a cruise in occurs during the week, I haven't said I'm trying to pretend I'm ken block in a parking lot or hang with 16 year old kids doing that.

Theory two would be, I didn't get the brochure that told me who's high and mighty around that assumes the intent of anyone or incorporates some form of "trolling"

In truth, I don't know where your assumption came from. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, I'm honestly confused.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
There used to be some fat guy in a purple astro with a bunch of 15" sub woofers in it.
I think i remember that from years ago while doing some late night grocery shopping.

Originally Posted by zinxos
I guess we're reading something different, I'm looking for a place that a cruise in occurs during the week, I haven't said I'm trying to pretend I'm ken block in a parking lot or hang with 16 year old kids doing that.
You must be new here.....just stop. 16 year old kids are the only people that do that kinda crap anymore, leave those parking lot cruise dreams in florida or wait till an actual event comes through, which you can find in the events section.

Last edited by Hooch; 05-20-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

zinxos has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mr White
I think i remember that from years ago while doing some late night grocery shopping.

You must be new here.....just stop. 16 year old kids are the only people that do that kinda crap anymore, leave those parking lot cruise dreams in florida or wait till an actual event comes through, which you can find in the events section.
Understandable, I see where you're coming from. I got a couple messages to meet up with some folks. I wasn't aware of the mentality of the community or what to expect. Seems it's common in the area that every time something is set up, a few people ruin it for the rest, or at least I've been told.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:14 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

That's pretty much it.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

My cars like to hang out in my driveway
Old 05-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

OP, where in Crewe are you from? My ex's family use to live in town there, but has moved further into Nottaway now.