Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

clarification...

Old 06-15-2003, 06:11 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default clarification...

'racism is not tolerated' - eng

since this was directed at me, let me clarify something for all of those who took the time to read that elementary bs with home-slice ther:

im what u call mulatto or to be PC bi-racial. mixed with black and white... what i like to call a 50-50 half breed.

when i make statements about negros and/or crakas (can't spell the whole word sorry) i can't POSSIBLY mean it. think of it like this: a asian guy telling a joke putting down asian people, or a spanish guy telling a joke and throwing around the S* word.

im not racist, CAN'T be racist, and also do not tolerate racism... it's jus one of those things ya gotta let slide when coming from me.

sorry if i offended.

~mo-dizzle
Old 06-15-2003, 06:24 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

i am sooo offended

rofl
Old 06-15-2003, 06:34 PM
yea, i'm that guy

craka can't take a joke? lol
Old 06-15-2003, 06:46 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Default mo, if you don't watch it

I'm gonna put in a phonecall to my buddy al sharpton, he'll come down here and protect our racial rights.......
Old 06-15-2003, 06:56 PM
yea, i'm that guy

OUR? bitch, i kno im white... but ur fukin CASPER.

al sharpton WTF lmao. call jesse and my cousins in the klan while ur at it (and that ain't no joke ) and we'll one big ole festival.

call it 'we're fucked 2003'

whatcha think?
Old 06-15-2003, 06:59 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Default add in a lil alcohol, throw in some front row seats....

and you could sell tickets to that.

I know I'd pay to see it
Old 06-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

dont worry man... anyone that takes racism that seriously is pretty insecure with being racist themselves.... people who consider themselves unracist but yet treat people of a different color differently are hipocrites, if you are truely not racist you would not recognize color at all and then there for not have to stand up against racism, because by acknowledging another person's racism you are basically fueling the fire... i bet there was a time when calling someone a son-of-a-bitch could have gotten you shot(like 1800's or something) because think about it, your basically calling their mother a bitch, but its been used so many times over the years we dont even acknowledge its meaning, if people would just embrace racial slurs into every day language as i have in a few years it would be rendered totally meaningless and then we can all run through the flower fields together holding hands and signing songs

anyone see the dave chapelle show when he's the black kkk leader? see he rules, he's black but isn't afriad to joke about racism... most of the people that have a problem with racism aren't even black, they are stuck up white people insecure about their own inner racism which they are afraid will be exposed if they dont shield it... they are the type of people that will say something like "i'm not racist but....." and then say something totally racist, if i'm going to make a comment about someone based on race i make no bullshit about it
Old 06-15-2003, 08:28 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

yeah..i agree with what he said
Old 06-16-2003, 04:11 AM
yea, i'm that guy

so very true Del La Sol. so very true.

but one must remember, this isn't our (those of us who have posted thus far) site and we can't be the ones to distinguish what should and shouldn't be tolerated.
Old 06-16-2003, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

oh i know, its not like he made us come here and post we came on our own and agreed to the terms so if we dont like them its our fault... and i dont even know what was said and why he would direct that at you, but i just hate it when people can't take a joke and i'm assuming it was obvious you were joking, but like i said i dont have the slightest clue what his comment was in regards to

Quick Reply: clarification...