Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Central VA Paintballers..

Old 10-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93civiccpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Central VA Paintballers..

Hey all.. I just moved into the area earlier this year and I was curious as to where most of you guys play paintball at?? Also, are any of you doing that "blood moon" scenario game coming up this weekend?? I played a bunch of paintball at the actiontown fields down in hampton roads and it's about that time for me to get back going again. Anyways, if any of you are playing any time soon then definitely post it up. I think I'm going ot have to miss that blood moon scenario unfortunately because I'm taking my dad to the skins game sunday as a birthday present.

Oh yeah.. anyone in the Richmond area looking for a really good brand new in box paintball gun look here, and we can meet up and there will be no shipping fees so I can drop a little off the price:
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110463
Old 10-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

TSI4Free has disabled reputation
Default Re: Central VA Paintballers..

I play at Splatbrothers. Awesome field.
I'll be there this weekend for this.
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111591

LOCO are you planning on going or do you have to work?
Old 10-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

DSM8 U has disabled reputation

i know the owner of splatbrothers and i can get a hell of a deal there too
Old 10-19-2005, 07:42 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

go to splat brothers. i work there; well when i can. just tell em john curd the paintball camps instructor guy sent ya. ronn or don should be there.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

no man I couldnt get off. I really wanted to play this scenerio also def. gonna have to get some good notice for the next one, cuz I will be there.

who was the guy that had a the mag also and said he would help get my gun working right again??
Old 10-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

might have been me. I have had several mags and 2 ones that I just built and might have to sell. I can check it out sometime and see what I can do. Just pm me about getting together sometime and I'll look it over. I still might have some extra mag parts just pm me which type of mag you have (classic valve, minimag, retrovalve, emag, x-valve.. etc) and what's going on and we'll catch up sometime. I live in Brandermill, so I'm probably not too far from you...
Old 10-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Banned

brandermill is right down the road. do you have any nitro buy any chance so we can gas it up?? it hasnt been fired in over a year
Old 10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

lol.. my brother just filled up my extra tank which he uses. I'm sure I can steal it from him.. although he'll probably complain about it at first.. lol. It shouldn't be a biggie. My tank has someting like 200psi because I have been fixing up a few friends markers lately, and we all know you need a little more than that to cycle a mag. Anyways, I'll just steal the other tank and if my bro complains he'll just live with it. I'm probably getting a scuba tank fill station soon anyways so he shouldn't complain. PM me when you want to get together. Tonight I'm working late, and I won't be home until 11:30pm or midnight, but tomorrow I'll probably get off somewhat earlier in the afternoon, and even if I go golfing with some friends (i haven't heard back from them yet), then I'll still have plenty of time to do it tomorrow evening. If not tomorrow, then possibly saturday or next week.. sunday I'll be at the redskins game.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Banned

im off all day tomorrow, so if you want just call my cell at 852-9358, name is daniel.

whenever its kool with you man. and your lucky for going to the skins game lol
Old 10-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

Hey, Sounds good. My name is shaun btw and I'll hit you up sometime tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'm not sure I'm lucky to be going to the skins game.. it's a present for my dad and I'm a 49ers fan.. so I'm going to have to endure watching my poor 49ers get rolled over by the Redskins.. lolol. It's all in good fun though... I'm sure I'll have a great time with my old man!