Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

Old 05-28-2015, 09:06 AM
Forcibly Repped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu
Default Re: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

Originally Posted by Yardjass
See, that's where the rest of you beat the ever living shit out of Mr. Important, give his car keys to the tow truck driver, and go apologize to the business for taking their spot. Otherwise, these faggots are just going to keep showing up and ruining shit.
I and several other people share this sentiment.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Forcibly Repped

Default Re: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
We have a pretty big parking lot at my business. How big is this gathering usually?
some how I missed this earlier, sorry but that

it ranges from 100 to 300 people showing off their cars
and 100 to 200 spectators
Old 05-30-2015, 06:12 AM
Registered member

Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine

Originally Posted by Niburu
You can't just show up at a big ass mall and have an early moring organized car event, the property owner will have you chased off by the cops in a half hour or less.
You need the permission of the property owner, the big ass mall is usually considered private property with public access.
I am sure there are liability concerns for them as well.

I had no clue and i'm humbled by your depth of knowledge. Assuredly no one with sense would have known this.

The shop owners did ask that people not park in their reserved customer parking up front, dumbasses continually moved orange cones out da way and parked their very important cars anyway.
At the last event there was quite the altercation as a tow truck actually showed up to tow away said important vehicle, words were exchanged, threats supposedly, and end of car meet thanks to Mr. Important.
I am sure the owner of Boychik's and the hotdog place are going to miss us dearly.
The Starbucks at the Stony Point site went under after C&CR left.
I really don't have sympathy then. If they can't police their own, then this is bound to happen.

Last edited by Carnine; 05-30-2015 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:21 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Old 06-01-2015, 05:17 AM
Forcibly Repped

GOOD NEWS!!!
New venue starts this coming Saturday June 6th.
At Regency Square Mall, I could just walk over.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Forcibly Repped

from website
***IMPORTANT C&CR NEW VENUE UPDATE*****

We are happy to announce our new venue! Regency Square will be our new gathering location for C&CR. There is more than enough parking for everyone but please remember to follow our rules and guidelines because they still apply.
This mall currently has a coffee shop open in the food court and we are working on getting Chick-Fil-A to open early to serve breakfast.
In the meantime, there is a Chick-Fil-A and Sugar Shack right across the street on Parham Rd. We will post more parking details at a later time.
C&CR is an informal gathering of car enthusiasts but we do have some formalities we can not avoid to keep this gathering going...so keep it classy! Also, please remember to respect those around you, the gorgeous cars each enthusiasts shares and most of all our venue.
Sorry for the delay...but we're back! See you guys next Sat June 6th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 06-02-2015, 11:03 AM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Originally Posted by Yardjass
See, that's where the rest of you beat the ever living shit out of Mr. Important, give his car keys to the tow truck driver, and go apologize to the business for taking their spot. Otherwise, these faggots are just going to keep showing up and ruining shit.
THIS. The pleebs are so against the police being present at the events when they'd be there to preserve the event and only be catching people being reckless. Makes no sense.

It's funny that Cars and Coffee currently has no coffee....
Old 06-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Forcibly Repped

Originally Posted by brandini
THIS. The pleebs are so against the police being present at the events when they'd be there to preserve the event and only be catching people being reckless. Makes no sense.

It's funny that Cars and Coffee currently has no coffee....
it does now
https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeRichmond
RSM is open at 8am for mallwalkers.
Coffee shop in side will be open as will the bathrooms and kids play area.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:31 AM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Much better
Old 06-09-2015, 03:07 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by jrd435
im gonna have to hit this up after i get my rsx back on the road.
Another shitposter reported

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site