Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car Show this weekend

Old 02-10-2009, 04:48 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Post Car Show this weekend

Saw this, thought I'd pass along and see if anyone else wants to go.

FYI:

February 13 - 15 - 47th Annual Festival of Rod & Customs presented by Asphalt Angels Auto Club of Richmond, VA. As one of the oldest car clubs in the USA, we also present the "Largest Indoor Auto Exhibitions" on the East Coast with the Best Rods & Customs on display. Also, see lots of vendors there with tools, auto polish, custom hot rod parts, air brushing, pinstriping, auto trailers, and more. Join us at "The Showplace Exhibition Center" located at 3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Richmond, VA. 23223. Phone Number: 804.225.8877. The Show Place has easy access being located on Mechanicsville Turnpike (Rt 360 East) less than a mile just east of Rt. I-64 east of Richmond. This show is know up and down the East Coast for its Unique & Unusual Trophies, Relaxed & Layed Back Atmosphere & Impartial Judging. It offers a good time for all. Show Hours are: Friday 3 PM. - 11 PM. Saturday 10 AM. - 11 PM. Sunday 10 AM. - 6 PM. Trophy Presentations @ 6:30 PM. Info; Asphalt Angels Auto Club, LLC. web site: www.asphaltangels.net
Old 02-10-2009, 04:59 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Car Show this weekend

If you have never been to this show...it is a must. Beautiful cars in that place. My father use to put his in the show when I was younger.

Definately a great show!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:08 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

I think I'll stop by and take a few pics.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:00 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Last year this show wasn't as good as most years. I think the cost of gas kept alot of people away. Hopefully this year will be better. I will be attending as usual.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

ill def be by to check it out. thanks for the heads up!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:38 AM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

I'll try to make it out. Roscoe you going to KK today?
Old 02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Thought I'd post it up, there is too much snobbery up in Central so these types of public events usually go unheard of unless people post for all to see. This is always a good show with mature people who are actually car enthusiasts. None of the one-wheel-peel crowd.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:43 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

And if anyone wants to contribute to the ricers spotted thread, bring your camera and scope the lot.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

I'm going to try and drag the old man out to this, we got a '69 Pontiac Firebird convertible. He's trying to sell it, hope to get some good responses there!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:14 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
I'm going to try and drag the old man out to this, we got a '69 Pontiac Firebird convertible. He's trying to sell it, hope to get some good responses there!
Get there early to be able to park up front of the parking lot and put a For Sale sign in the window. Lots of cars are going to do the same.

Quick Reply: Car Show this weekend