Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car parts and tools STOLEN!!!! $500 reward for finding persons with my stuff!

Old 10-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Car parts and tools STOLEN!!!! $500 reward for finding persons with my stuff!

I hate to post twice but this needs to be in parts and local :/
this stuff was taken from my home on lauderdale drive in the west end

OK if my car getting totaled wasint enough ... saturday or sunday night while i was away someone broke into my house and stole the following (that i can tell for sure)

the rims i had posted for sale on here 4 15" OZ rims older 5 star's with 2 dunlop tires and 2 shredded tires pic here: http://www.thaposse.org/rims.jpg

my top box a hugeass black craftsman pro series box with about $300 in basic hand tools in it box alone was worth bout 500 bucks the retards totaly missed all the small tool boxes with all the tools i regularly used in them (yay)

a brand new craftsman floor jack

they took my fucking lawnmower !!!!! brand new bolens (lowes) 6.75 hp self propelled rear bagger

they took a blown stereo and amp HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH losers

a ghetto ass 50 buck jvc desktop stereo system

took a friends boom box that was in the living room older non descrip black w/cd player

also took a 27" jvc tv the J was missing so if you see a VC tv somewhere let me know !

2 year old specialized hard rock mountain bike aluminum frame has mounts for lights on the front and back front silfer & black frame rock shox up front

i was in the process of moving so the house is a disarray so im still finding alot of small shit missing if you notice any of this stuff around let me know if it turns up mine its worth 500 bucks to you i dont care if its the 50 buck stereo i want the fuckers that did this
Old 10-13-2003, 07:35 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Get a police report. Fax that police report to all the pawn shops listed in the Yellow Pages with a notice of a reward. That wide variety of stuff taken was by an opportunistic group of about 3-4 people who are probably looking to pawn it off quickly.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:42 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

the accord is gettin parked
Old 10-13-2003, 07:55 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

As often as my house is unlocked, no one is drooling retard short bus stupid to even try to walk inside. What's behind door number 3? Ka-boom! Yeah, house is wired but disarmed when expecting company. I don't even have to warn people about my computer room. Sure, they all look alike. You want to *touch* one?
Old 10-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Banned

Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a bad idea ! ill do that