VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   car club (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/car-club-140486/)

iFoam 05-22-2006 12:54 AM

Re: car club

Originally Posted by Frost
Think again.

i've thought again... and obviously you need a lesson in catching sarcasm...

DUH car clubs exist. wow.:rolleyes:

Woodrow 05-22-2006 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Frost
Think again.

Werd.

Nic's right. Give the guy a chance.

Computer_Nerd 05-22-2006 06:09 AM

Here is a pretty good listing of car clubs with contact info in the area.

Club listing.

Nic 05-22-2006 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by LOCO
why? thats not what you would do

Dear Sir,

I've been asked by The Committee For Protecting DragVA From Ignorant Fucks Like You (TCFPDVFIFLY) to respond in fashion to your disruptively ignorant responses and assumptions. TCFPDVFIFLY would also like to suggest that you, Sir, go to the nearest short pier of your choice for one very, very long walk. Think of it as a soul searching journey with a little splash at the end.

You see, something greater than a knee-jerk response to another ignorant former Probe owner is going to happen here. Your idiotic remark was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back for you here at DragVA. I just can’t bear the thought of being associated with someone so easily disillusioned and imbecilic anymore. This will be the last of your thousands of posts to DragVa…seriously. Game over, you’re out of quarters. You don't get to play here anymore.

Your posts are bad for everyone. In turn, they inevitably make you look bad as well. DragVA is further tarnished in a degradation rivaling the steroid scandal of Major League Baseball with each ensuing post of yours. It almost depresses me because I envision this section as something more, something not possible with you around. It will be a friendly, exciting, resource for local auto enthusiasts of all credes. Something your neandrethalic rationale cannot begin to comprehend.

It’s really kind of sad. You remember when you used to build those houses out of a deck of cards in grade school? It would look really sweet and you’d put hours into getting the thing to just stand up to the load of all those playing cards stacked atop of it. Then, all of a sudden, you’d introduce a new level and it would all come crashing down. That’s how I feel about this place every time you make another assanine post, but I’ve always tried to come back and rebuild some hope for the community in spite of your best efforts to destroy it. The rest of the crew kept rebuilding the house, but you inevitably brought it down every time.

I hope the new crew continues to find a way to push for a fun, welcoming atmosphere. I’ve been lucky enough to meet a lot of the forum users here on DragVA. These are all very fine people who intelligently approach problems and who never forget they are part of a great network of enthusiasts. They don’t believe in your fantasy world. They don’t cause problems, they fix them. These gentlemen (and a few ladies), have genuinely been an honor to meet. I hope we can continue to push for the success of this forum in the future, but I’m no longer going to give CPR to a dead man in hopes that you will one day mature and catch on to the reason we are all here. You know our rules and have openly made a mockery of them.

So, it’s time, for the good of the forum, to sacrifice this troll who threatens the very success of this section. I assume none of the users have the patience to deal with him anymore, so we’ll just use him as an example for all drama queens and shit starters to come. The names and handles may change, but the intent and purposes of those involved shall remain the same. The ancillary notation may change, but they are all the same dumb bastard who will, with certainty, meet the same fate. Before I force your departure, making an example of you while sending you to cope with your twisted little fantasy world alone, just a little advice from a guy who has been trying to help you learn to operate in the real world for about three years now: "Sticking a feather up your ass doesn’t make you a chicken." Everyone, let’s thank Daniel for sharing himself with us.

Sincerely,
Your Local Mod

Woodrow 05-22-2006 07:06 AM

:eek:

Jennie 05-22-2006 07:11 AM

hahahaha

GoldenLeg13 05-22-2006 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Woodrow
:eek:

x2

But honestly, it was bound to happen.

Zero1Lude 05-22-2006 08:37 AM

Car Club? thats a pretty good idea, especialy for me coz Im new in town and dont know anyone and dont know shit abt cars... I can be a cheerleader or a mascot hahaha...

iFoam 05-22-2006 09:51 AM

mod FTW.

and really... just to help you out... starting a club takes alot of work. but GL with it man. :thup:

Woodrow 05-22-2006 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg132003
x2

But honestly, it was bound to happen.

No comment.

To the thread starter, you have to put out some info on your club i.e what your goal is, the type of cars, the reason for the club, etc.