Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Camaro Trooper

Old 06-24-2003, 11:35 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Camaro Trooper

Was on my way to Chick-Fil-A, inner loop of I-295 right before Woodman Rd exit and saw a dark (blue?) Camaro with bling-bling chrome rims that pulled over a suv. Car had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING visible. All lights were hidden, nothing on the back deck, dash, or windows.

Rolled by at idle in neutral, the officer was out of his car actually stopped, turned around, and watched me pass by. Gotta go change my Depends...
Old 06-24-2003, 01:22 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks..I know there is a Green one up in fairfax that has the lights in the top of the rear hatch blacked out so you can;t see them til there turned on....

Thanks for the heads up..nice to know what to be on the look out for...
Old 06-24-2003, 01:28 PM
DEEZ NUTZ

4g63NT has disabled reputation

Actually, theres a blue 1 ,a red 1,a silver 1, and i think a blue or green 93 ford thunderbird.not to mention numerous chevy impalas....they are hard to spot,acting like sleepers, and VERY fast....i beleive they also have SUVs too.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:15 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

as i stated in another thread...the have astro vans also
Old 06-24-2003, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i saw the silver one like two weeks ago... saw a bike do like 90mph down belvidere weaving in and out of traffic in the oncoming lane, about 20 seconds later the silver trooper and about 6 other troopers come pouring out of every street around, the camaro looked pretty tight.. i got pulled over last year but a very dark green camaro... when they had the false alarm and thought they busted the sniper at broad and parham there were like 3 astro vans, seen a couple intrepids, there used to be a burgendy c4 vette that ran radar in my neighborhood but thats been atleast 5 years ago
Old 06-24-2003, 04:03 PM
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

like whats been said theres countless #'s of cameroz thats hooked up up & down broad st. lookin for YOU GUYZ =)...yeah theres a burgendy one thats always around the willow lawn area...careful now...saw a guy two nights ago get pulled over by a dark green one too
Old 06-24-2003, 09:05 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

i've seen a silver silverado pull someone over on powhite jus about 2 or so weeks ago... they're tryin to FUCK us!!! lol
Old 06-27-2003, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

crx2sol is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pulled on 64 one time by a mid 80s Cutlass Cierra.