Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bye Bye Hope For A Nice Car?

Old 06-03-2003, 06:44 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Bye Bye Hope For A Nice Car?

Well i have come to the conclusion that i might as well give up on my hope of having a nice honda accord..Just the fact that i am being told that i am copyin someone when im really not doing so...at least I KNOW im not.. so why even bother anymore, i guess DLB1994 must do the same since his car is somewhat identical
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=16407
Btw..very nice car man
I guess they never got an idea or so from someone else,......i guess ill repaint my car to red. ..wait then ill be copyin someone else.. I dont really understand the huge deal being made over it...are the cars the same....yeah they are both honda accords
Im just a fat kid tryin to make his daily car look nice, because im no good at sports or anything of that sort
but when you get a car for graduation you dont really get to the ultimate decision on what is bought.(also to anyone that seems to think mommy and daddy owns my car....I HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM THEM AND IT IS MINE)
From what i have been told by many people ...There is hardly anything you can do to a car that someone else long before you hasnt done...
Thats my 2 cents for the evening
Old 06-03-2003, 06:46 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

calm down grasshopper.

tell 'em central va says to shove it in their ass.
Old 06-03-2003, 08:00 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

^what he said^
Old 06-03-2003, 11:27 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by mstr22u
calm down grasshopper.

tell 'em central va says to shove it in their ass.
whos hating on you

was you at the track friday?
Old 06-04-2003, 02:06 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

let's jump their asses
Old 06-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

man fuck what they say, see thats another reason I never got a honda, hondas guys hate on each other. All us probe guys hang out with each other and help each other, thats one of the main reasons I started with the probe is the community and support.

There is no way to really make a honda not be like someone elses in some way, so tell him to suck your dick.
I like your car man, I think its very nice, and I hate most hondas, so that says alot.
Keep doing what your doing man, and fuck the gay ass haters.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:18 AM
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

xJadie2TURBOSx is an unknown quantity at this point

not all honda ppl are bad... but they do have a bad rep but who effing cares. leave them alone uhm.... as foryou 5th gendude, sorry you feel this way but dont give a damn bout you copying others rides and such. everybody EVERYBODY knowingly/unkowingly copies others rides. the only 1 thign i can think of that nobody has or will not copy (hopefully) is the guy in FL who has a backwards spoiler. youre car seems to sound really nice and all. you babied that and took care of it, have fun. enjoy adn relax. dont worry bout it. just change a few thigns here and there or make it faster orr uhm.... i dont know, just dont worry bout it. ok, thats my babble.

CHEERS.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:40 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I may soon be driving a Honduh. :-\

It will help immensely in saving for my MR2 turbo.

If I get it I'm not going to try to hook it up. Maybe wheels and exhaust. Basically it will be a daily driver/winter car for when I get my mr2 turbo.
Old 06-04-2003, 01:39 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

yeh i was at the track friday, jadie when have you seen my car?
Old 06-04-2003, 01:48 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 5th Gen
yeh i was at the track friday
i seen you there then i didnt have my car there i was running a bike a blue a white 1300 busa

Quick Reply: Bye Bye Hope For A Nice Car?