Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Probe vs EVO
Pimp Ass Probe
28.57%
New Hotness EVO
71.43%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

(broken) Pimp ass probe vs (sold) New hotness EVO: Bench Racing Poll!

Old 03-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Talking (broken) Pimp ass probe vs (sold) New hotness EVO: Bench Racing Poll!

Aaight obviosuly I am exteremely bored but man that camaro thread has just be to much fun. Lets have a little bench racing. Who will win, Daniels 13 second "off the bottle" probe or Terrys modded EVO he sold. Lets say for fun Daniel can keep his bottle. and Terry you dont hafta remove your awd he he he he
Old 03-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all
Default Re: (broken) Pimp ass probe vs (sold) New hotness EVO: Bench Racing Poll!

are we talking from a roll or from a dig.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (broken) Pimp ass probe vs (sold) New hotness EVO: Bench Racing Poll!

Oh god lets try and make this a real race i recon. From a dig.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

kool with me lol
Old 03-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Body In Trunk.

I had to give my vote to the evo if for no other reason that i have seen it and its hot. Howerver i have heard some pretty wild shit bout that probe and i can appriciate any vehicle with the essence of suprise
Old 03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
are we talking from a roll or from a dig.
who cares? the evo would win either way... we've already established that.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

essence of surprise that somebody wasted time and money on one of those sorry things......Ford's abortion to the sport compact world
Old 03-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Body In Trunk.

Originally Posted by S13wannabe
essence of surprise that somebody wasted time and money on one of those sorry things......Ford's abortion to the sport compact world
Just think, it was almost the mustang! Damn that woulda made things interesting.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AL-David
Just think, it was almost the mustang! Damn that woulda made things interesting.
I'm thinking that would have really sucked.....the Mustang is the last good thing left to the musclecar world, save for the Vettes......but yeah, that would have caused the death of the Mustang right there
Old 03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Body In Trunk.

I have heard rumors that 07 may bring us a new camaro? Anyone know anything about this?

Quick Reply: (broken) Pimp ass probe vs (sold) New hotness EVO: Bench Racing Poll!