Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: What type of Broad St meet do you want?
Virgin Lot off Broad st, that eventually might be overrun by ricers
7.14%
A more hidden smaller lot a few blocks off Broad st
38.10%
Parking garage or Prepaid parking lot
26.19%
Business owners lot w/ permission to be there
28.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

Old 10-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

Ok so I was driving around on broad last night and found a shit ton of lots. Now this thread is for people that are only interested hanging out in Downtown. Not street racing and having rules at the lot. So if you dont fit into this category there is no need to post or poll.

Here are the options.

I found a fairly large virgin lot just off broad st. However we have no permission to be on there and the ricers will eventually run in and take over.

I also found another virgin lot that is like 4 blocks north of Broad near old RPM. This lot is really well hidden and the cops and ricers will never find it and its well lit and can hold about 30 cars which is a plus

Another option is a Parking Garage. I know this sounds stupid but we used to do this in Miami and its done out in Cali alot too. Basically we find a parking garage off broad st that charges a minimal fee to enter. You can hang as long as you want. And the cops are kept away because you paid to get in and the ricers wont have anything to do with it because its $$ to get in.

Another option is a pre paid parking lot I found off broad st. Its right off broad and its like 2 dollars to park and we can chill there without hassle.

The last and best option is to find a business or lot owner that would give us permission to chill there. But I dont know anyone with these connections. If you do please step foward

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 10-06-2005 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:35 AM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

I like the idea of paying a buck or two to be somewhere, no ricers, no cops, no problems. Seems to be the best bet.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by jar
I like the idea of paying a buck or two to be somewhere, no ricers, no cops, no problems. Seems to be the best bet.
I agree...only problem with this is that you cant come and go as you please

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 10-06-2005 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

how 'bout we hit the virgin lot...then when it gets overrun we head out to the smaller hidden lot. we could use it as a plan "B" of sorts. That is if your gonna allow Neons in your "Private" lot...
Old 10-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Then you run the risk of one of the brighter of the idiots taking it into his little idiot head to follow you or something.

And, much like ants, ricers leave a little trail for other ricers to follow.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
how 'bout we hit the virgin lot...then when it gets overrun we head out to the smaller hidden lot. we could use it as a plan "B" of sorts. That is if your gonna allow Neons in your "Private" lot...
pulease you probably can smoke me in your car
Anyways yeah I think we might end up doing that...depends on how the poll turns out and what peeps think
Old 10-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

That or the hidden secret VIP lot is cool with me. SBF is on to something. When are we going to start going out there?
Old 10-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by SlowBlueFormy

And, much like ants, ricers leave a little trail for other ricers to follow.
a trail of what...? muffler hangers, quarter shafts, and body kit drywall screws..
Old 10-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

john 89 has disabled reputation

parking garage
Old 10-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Like i said in the other thread i think tryin to put together a mini mega meet would be a good idea. Im willin to meet up with you RHD Soarer or anyone else to lay out some ideas. I think getting a local business involved would help to bring in some legitamicy to what we are trying to do. I believe the main idea should be trying to provide a safe place for the not only the youth of the Richmond area hang out at with no drugs, fighting etc etc....but to have the older gearheads the guys who have been in it since the 50's and 60's a place to come to, to talk cars and trucks or whatever just get people together on what we all have in commen which is the love of our automobiles.

Quick Reply: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!