Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bodyshop in RVA - Hail Damage

Old 05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slvrgtstang has disabled reputation
Default Bodyshop in RVA - Hail Damage

It's been quite awhile since I've been on here, but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had good experience with anyone in Richmond for Hail damage. I know we don't get a whole lot in Richmond, but last week a bad storm came through and my Ford Fusion was unlucky and got pelted with golf ball size hail.

Now I've got anywhere from 100-200 dings in the car of varying size, probably 50-75 very noticeable dents and a ton of very small dings. I've filed the report with my insurance, but I wanted to find out if anyone would recommend a good body shop to get a quote with.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:11 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Bodyshop in RVA - Hail Damage

Try using the fucking search tool and the fucking googles.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:06 AM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
It's been quite awhile since I've been on here, but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had good experience with anyone in Richmond for Hail damage. I know we don't get a whole lot in Richmond, but last week a bad storm came through and my Ford Fusion was unlucky and got pelted with golf ball size hail.

Now I've got anywhere from 100-200 dings in the car of varying size, probably 50-75 very noticeable dents and a ton of very small dings. I've filed the report with my insurance, but I wanted to find out if anyone would recommend a good body shop to get a quote with.
If you don't sit at the cool kids table, making a new post is just grounds for disciplinary action in the form of neg reps and faggot like comments

Fuck this guys breh,
Old 05-28-2014, 02:21 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by king TUT
If you don't sit at the cool kids table, making a new post is just grounds for disciplinary action in the form of neg reps and faggot like comments

Fuck this guys breh,
Just +repped OP cause I know it will get your panties in a bunch