Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

a big fuck you!!

Old 09-03-2004, 09:43 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default a big fuck you!!

i would like to extend a big FUCK YOU to richmond city police department and the owner of the SANKO TRANSMISSIONS run-over lot.

thanks for fucking up a good evening of shit talking and general hanging out with like-minded car people.

Old 09-03-2004, 09:55 PM
all show ~ no go

TrueBlueGTStang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a big fuck you!!

that sucks ass
Old 09-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Big fuck you to all the DUMBASSES out there making a scene, acting like juveniles, and attracting attention. They're the reason nobody can hang out anywhere.

But yea, I'm with you...fuck the police!
Old 09-03-2004, 10:46 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Farmville cops suck.....if yall come to see me.....dont drive your car...bring a mini-van or some shit.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fatboyee
i would like to extend a big FUCK YOU to richmond city police department and the owner of the SANKO TRANSMISSIONS run-over lot.

thanks for fucking up a good evening of shit talking and general hanging out with like-minded car people.

That coulda been a lot worse.... The police don't give a shit... it's the owner who's an ass. He has a no trespassing sign (and it's big too...) Obviously if you were there you shoulda known that you were trespassing... It was only a matter of time before the owner saw it and got tired of it. Yea the people doing dumb shit are annoying...

What I don't understand most of all is it never used to be a shit load of people sitting in parking lots.... it was a bunch of people driving around street racing/crusing... It's boring now.. all you guys do is park, o the good ol days.. ohwell i guess thats what happens when people watch fnf too many times, a bunch of posers sitting in a parking lot revving their engines...
Old 09-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

If you wanna hang out somewhere why not go to performance autosport? He is giving you permission to hang out there....
Old 09-03-2004, 11:37 PM
all show ~ no go

TrueBlueGTStang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5th Gen
Farmville cops suck.....if yall come to see me.....dont drive your car...bring a mini-van or some shit.
i got the mini-van we going to take a road trip
Old 09-04-2004, 12:19 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Saw a black full-size GMC van on I-95 South/I-64 interchange before I-195 last week, dark tinted windows -- and flashing blue lights in the window and sunvisor with generic plates. State trooper in the ultimate sleeper vehicle.

There was a thread awhile back about someone seeing a minivan for county cops, possibly an impounded vehicle.

Not sure is there is a "safe" vehicle although cars modified to attract attention are more often pulled. You're probably not gonna be spinning donuts in your mom's station wagon anyways.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:52 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Chris4130
What I don't understand most of all is it never used to be a shit load of people sitting in parking lots.... it was a bunch of people driving around street racing/crusing... It's boring now.. all you guys do is park, o the good ol days.. ohwell i guess thats what happens when people watch fnf too many times, a bunch of posers sitting in a parking lot revving their engines...
Things have changed a lot since the JD K-Mart/Silver Bullet days back in the 90's when I first started getting into it. It's been overrun by a bunch of import kids who seem to be more into drama and fighting than setting up races. I think the last 3 times I've came out to Broad, someone's either pulled a gun on someone else, or almost gotten into a fight. JD used to be a street race at every stop light and the cops didn't seem to care back in those days

If you wanna hang out somewhere why not go to performance autosport? He is giving you permission to hang out there....
We were out there for about an hour and a half last night.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:34 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Its not the Police
Its not the Owner of Sanko

ITS THE FUKIN ASS CLOWNS in the goddamn cars revving up and peeling out. I swear I hate those fuckers. Did you see them at DTLR peeling out infront of the cops?
Then they got us kicked out
too those fuckers in the flat black primered civics peeling out for being stupid