Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the bash NASH thread

Old 01-26-2009, 04:12 PM
rock ya body baby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES
Default Re: the bash NASH thread

Nash will rape your children.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:15 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i once heard he eated a baby.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Nash <3
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

has anybody been pulled by state trooper robinson
Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Banned

needpartss can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by needpartss
Received a Tint ticket today by Nash on private property.

Driving down Qualla rd going to a friends house for gutter cleaning, Nash was sitting on a street roughly 80 feet away from my friends driveway in a white unmarked cruiser. I was heading directly towards him and then made a right turn into my friends driveway "private property". There is no way he could clearly see the tint on my car until I entered the my friends property. Yes the driveway was between my car and Nash, so if I passed the driveway and drove another 80 feet thats where he was sitting. I pulled all the way down into the driveway, turned the car off and got out before I even noticed that Nash pulled in behind me.

The ticket location says Qualla but really it should have said driveway or private property. I'm going to have the tint removed since yes it is against the law.
Sent the above to my lawyer!

Originally Posted by BoredomRule
Doesn't matter. He saw your car on the road, THEN noticed you have illegal tint. You still have illegal tint.
My lawyer disagrees. My lawyer responded with

"If what you say is agreed to by Nash you are correct but if you have the tint removed and bring evidence to Court ,it should be dismissed."
Old 01-27-2009, 03:21 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by needpartss
Sent the above to my lawyer!

My lawyer disagrees. My lawyer responded with

"If what you say is agreed to by Nash you are correct but if you have the tint removed and bring evidence to Court ,it should be dismissed."
You are insanely retarded. You are still guilty of having illegal tint. Tint, like broken tail lights are "fix it" tickets. You show that the problem has been corrected and the case is dismissed.

You just got pwned for having to pay a lawyer to remind you of common sense.

The point where the officer pulled you over (or where you stopped) does not have any bearing on the location of the observed offense. He saw you on Qualla Rd and verified illegal tint when you were stopped and issued a ticket with the location indicated where the offense was initially observed.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Banned

needpartss can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
You are insanely retarded. You are still guilty of having illegal tint. Tint, like broken tail lights are "fix it" tickets. You show that the problem has been corrected and the case is dismissed.

You just got pwned for having to pay a lawyer to remind you of common sense.

The point where the officer pulled you over (or where you stopped) does not have any bearing on the location of the observed offense. He saw you on Qualla Rd and verified illegal tint when you were stopped and issued a ticket with the location indicated where the offense was initially observed.
Did I say that I hired a lawyer. Nope sure didn't maybe some of us actually have something called friends because we don't play with computers all day long or sit in the garage looking at the lift that took 4 people to put together. If I remember correctly you were in my car that night driving around looking for white L. grease!

two, I know my tint is illegal and when he asked me if i was ever stopped before i said yes and then told him the actual percentage before he measured it.

personally i will listen to the lawyer more than you since he spends more time in the court room than you do, and if he said Nash was in the wrong well guess what.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned

VIPdickriders has a little shameless behaviour in the past

"sent the above to my lawyer" shutup faggot