Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ATTN: Richmond Motorcycle Riders!

Old 08-26-2009, 07:52 AM
Jump In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra-t has disabled reputation
Default ATTN: Richmond Motorcycle Riders!

Whats up everyone?I acquired my license a few days back and am looking for some people who would like to ride together or possibly meet up sometime. I pass alot of people and most are friendly and wave back, and more importantly aren't riding like dumbasses. It's good to see you on the road, but I would like even more to go riding with you sometime. Anyway, my name is Colin and I ride a 2001 CR600F4i that is red and black. If you see me, give me a wave. If you would like to meet up, lets set up a date and time to ride. Thanks for the support and please ride safely!

BTW, I attend VCU, so if any of you are in the area, it would be super easy to chill and go for a nice ride after class.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:59 AM
Jump In

Default Re: ATTN: Richmond Motorcycle Riders!

Went for a ride through Shockoe Bottom today and passed three sport bike riders. All of them gave a wave! So no support through VADriven huh?
Old 08-28-2009, 05:09 AM
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

Dont be scared to say whats up and follow a group of riders. I have an 03 silver zx6r. If you see us around just come and roll through, we usually meet at the sheetz on Huguenot.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Thursday evenings at Lonestar on W broad there is a bike hangout.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Wow, people still meet there?

Just go up to random people and start talking. More than likely they'll BS with you for a little bit, and ask you if you would like to come ride with them. Did it all the time and had a lot of fun, and met some great people.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:14 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

Bar Louie in shortpump most Thursdays.
Lonestar is dying.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:47 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Gotcha.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Jump In

Cool. I'm by no means scared to talk to people, I was just wondering who hangs out where and when they do their hanging out. I have heard about Sheetz, but have also heard that people get out of control there sometimes. I'm just looking for some people to take a cruise with that aren't going to try to leave me at EVERY stop light. Thanks for the input you guys!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:27 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

ill be out ridin and trying to check out some of the motorcycle meets but i ride around at the speed limit and dont do fag shit like burnouts and pointless constant revving. i will open up a little bit on clear stretches of freeway if the mood strikes or get doridori in an exit ramp
Old 08-31-2009, 07:29 AM
Jump In

Originally Posted by JJSpinALot
ill be out ridin and trying to check out some of the motorcycle meets but i ride around at the speed limit and dont do fag shit like burnouts and pointless constant revving. i will open up a little bit on clear stretches of freeway if the mood strikes or get doridori in an exit ramp
For the most part, I'm the same way. I'm still a novice rider, so I ride within my limits at all times. Back home is a different story, you can go a few miles without passing a car and the roads are straight. Hopefull with enough practice I will have the balls to do some leaning on the backroads every now and again.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Richmond Motorcycle Riders!