Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Arcades in richmond?

Old 05-28-2008, 06:21 AM
OM NOM NOM E30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87
Default Arcades in richmond?

Looking for someting to do today other then busch gardens.

Is there some huge arcade in richmond worth driving due from norfolk?
Old 05-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

VaFlow has disabled reputation
Default Re: Arcades in richmond?

not at all man. Nothing here but piddly mall arcades. I've been looking for years now. Sorry dude. I think the era of the arcade is finished
Old 05-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I don't know anything either besides malls and bowling alleys.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

only time ive seen a bigass dedicated arcade was in roanoke. that place was nuts.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:48 AM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Go to BG..ride the Griffon. then leave.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:13 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

uh, yeah... the arcade boom went out quick in richmond around 2002/2003. personally, i haven't been to any of them since i stopped playing mvc2 and ddr.

but there were a few places that i remember (most of them being those "piddly mall arcades"):

- fun company inside chesterfield town center. not sure if that one is still open.
- putt-putt golf and games on midlothian. probably still smells of vomit and woodchips while everything you touch is sticky.
- break point games inside the basement of the vcu student commons. i'm pretty sure that it's closed for summer break.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

what do you expect when games cost like $1.5-2 per play these days. The good old days of playing street fighter and MK for 25 cents are when arcades were worthwhile.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:11 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Check out G-Force Karts if you're bored.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:27 AM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
Go to BG..ride the Griffon. then leave.
Don't forget Alpengeist
Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

the place in chesterfield town center is now a military recuriting office. putt putt golf is still there on midlothian tho. But if your lookin for a big arcade place I heard there is a Dave and Busters up in NOVA.

Quick Reply: Arcades in richmond?