Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

APBT for adoption

Old 08-31-2003, 05:17 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default APBT for adoption

Just letting you all know I am putting Apollo up for Adoption. Michelle is remodeling the house come December and I can't have him here when all this new money is going into the place. I was gonna move in with nikki, so that was not a problem until our recent issues. So now i have to give him up. I have a few months left, so I am not giving him to anyone, but a friend that I know and can trust not to fight him, or treat him bad. He just needs someone that will give him alot of attention.

You can reach me at WoodPP@attbi.com if you are interested or PM/IM me.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:04 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Have you checked for a pit bull -centric mailing list or adoption place? Might be a good place to find someone who is interested in such a breed of dog, unless you prefer to find someone locally who you can visit often. Might also want to post in grocery stores, Wal-Mart, and in local neighborhood papers on the cheap-cheap.

Apollo is pretty cool. Why not find a small place with a fenced in yard that you can rent with a doggy deposit? Might also want to check into buying a home that can save you loot with tax deductible interest. First time homebuyers get great incentives and can sometimes get 105% loans. Check into two mortages, one at 80% and the other at 20-25% of the home's value. Your current management job and military experience will help you more than you may realize during the application process.

Me and my family have extensive experience in the real estate market. Can loan you a few starter books or help you if you'd like.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I want to give him to a friend that I know. As for having a fenced in yard doesn't help being if he wants to, he can jump it. He needs someone that does not work 12 hours a day.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:50 PM
natural aspirated

LETHAL EFI is an unknown quantity at this point

man that sucks,, i may be able to keep him for awhile until things sort out, long as he don't eat my wifes lil taco bell dog,lol
Old 09-02-2003, 03:14 AM
Slow as Shit

LOL@Tim. That may be an option.
Old 09-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Slow as Shit

I am gonna be looking for a place real soon. So if anyone knows anyone that needs a roomie, let me know.
Old 09-02-2003, 03:03 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

It's the start of the college year. Check campus bulletin boards for the best apt-sharing deals. Some may also be good for Apollo.
Old 09-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Slow as Shit

I rather give him to a home that will usually have people around richard. I work long hours as it is, and he is not getting the attention he needs. So he has to go with someone that can give him attention.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:18 AM
MR2D2

xbeakerx is an unknown quantity at this point

i know how you feel... my wife and i have two pits and we cant keep them here at the apt so we have to let our parents take them... one is at my parents house and the other is at her parents house... i really wish we could take him cause we love our pits, wouldnt give them up for nothing...i understand the whole jumping thing my female can jump a 7 foot fence at a stand still and you think i'm joking... there is a local pit bull adoption agancy here in richmond, but i cant remember the web address... you might want to check them out... if you need anything just email me... i might be able to shine some light on your problem...

xikillhondasx@aol.com

Last edited by xbeakerx; 09-04-2003 at 04:21 AM.