Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone hear about this?

Old 03-29-2005, 04:34 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default anyone hear about this?

well yesterday my brother and his friends were coming back from virginia beach and apparently was stuck in traffic for a long ass time. he was telling me they had a lot of ambulances and whatnot. so i decided to look it up. here's what i found.

BELOW IS FROM CHANNEL 8'S WEBSITE

A truck and camper carrying 24 men from Honduras flips over, sending 15 of them to the hospital. The accident happened around 10:30 Monday night near the Sandston exit of Interstate 64. According to State Police, the men were riding in a camper attached to a truck. They tell 8 News the weight of those passengers was a factor in the accident. The crash led to traffic back-ups for several hours and landed at least 15 passengers in local hospitals with broken bones and head injuries. Although most of them were released today, Virginia State Police say a couple of them are suffering life threatening injuries after being thrown out of the moving vehicle onto the highway.

Sgt. Kevin Barrick tells 8 News, "this is extremely unsafe and not smart at all and you can see what happened when the vehicle started overturning it started throwing people out of the back of course they had no type of restraint back there." According to police, all of the men had visas and passports with them and were working legally; however, the way they chose to travel was not.

The driver, 46-year-old Galo Pedro, was charged with two counts of reckless driving, one for failure to maintain control of this vehicle, the second for having so many occupants in the car that his control was impaired.

thats crazy

Last edited by LSPinoy; 03-29-2005 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone hear about this?

they were proably just moving. Now they are homeless. boohoo
Old 03-29-2005, 06:28 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Gotta do what you gotta do to earn a living and put food on the table for your family. All of them entered the country legally and were employed.

I assist with the Workforce Investment Board. Send them my contact info if you have a way to get in touch. May be able to assist in providing safe, alternate transportation between work and home. Will try to follow-up with the VA State Police on Thursday when I volunteer there.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:39 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

oh i dont know those people. that information was from channel 8's website.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i was watching that with my girlfriend last night and i said "it had to be a bunch of spanish guys working construction", she goes "ugh thats so racist", about 5 seconds later the news lady says something to the effect of "all of the men were from honduras and worked in construction", i just had to smile
Old 03-30-2005, 05:28 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: anyone hear about this?

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
i was watching that with my girlfriend last night and i said "it had to be a bunch of spanish guys working construction", she goes "ugh thats so racist", about 5 seconds later the news lady says something to the effect of "all of the men were from honduras and worked in construction", i just had to smile

lol sounds like somthing ill say lol
Old 03-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320

HA HA HA