Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody have 4 wheels and tires I can borrow?

Old 01-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these parts
Default Anybody have 4 wheels and tires I can borrow?

Car is a MR2
I need 4
5x114.3
minimum 14" max 17"
with a decent amount of spacing to clear the caliper
and at least 3/32 tread left on all four tires.
Only need it for a hour to get my car inspected and Ill buy you lunch
Old 01-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anybody have 4 wheels and tires I can borrow?

if the mr2 was 4 luq i'd be able to help you out for sure
Old 01-20-2010, 01:24 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

please do not crash into me (disregard dave matthews) on your bald ass tires. there is a reason for annual safety inspections. save up and buy some tires, used if need be. don't just borrow some to get by a safety inspection then go back to your "ghetto slicks". kthanxbai.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Layin Frame

dirty c has disabled reputation

^-- he asked to borrow tires and rims not your opinion.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:31 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

These should fit.
http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/1561930618.html

For future reference...
http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse...._Reference.cfm
Old 01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Registered member

kmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
please do not crash into me (disregard dave matthews) on your bald ass tires. there is a reason for annual safety inspections. save up and buy some tires, used if need be. don't just borrow some to get by a safety inspection then go back to your "ghetto slicks". kthanxbai.
Ill try not to lose control on my bald ass tires(R compounds with plenty of rubber left, but wont pass without tread) and run into you with my car that only gets driven to and from the track except for the next week or so while the trans on my DD gets fixed.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:38 PM
superuser

If you get caught with those bald tires and the cop sees you "just got" your inspection sticker, that shop guy could get fined heavily and possibly lose his job. A judge isn't going to believe you borrowed tires to get by a safety inspection. You're putting someone else's livelihood on the line.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
If you get caught with those bald tires and the cop sees you "just got" your inspection sticker, that shop guy could get fined heavily and possibly lose his job. A judge isn't going to believe you borrowed tires to get by a safety inspection. You're putting someone else's livelihood on the line.
I doubt that will happen in the week I will be driving it. I have been pulled my share of times, and never has the cop looked at the tread on my tires