Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For all your custom engine bay needs (wire tucks, shaved bays, harnesses)!!

Old 07-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow-dc5 will become famous soon enough
Cool For all your custom engine bay needs (wire tucks, shaved bays, harnesses)!!

Hey guys,
My name is Chris Diaz (C-Deez bays) and my partner is Ben Girten (Ben Tucked). We want to inform VAdriven of our services that we are offering!!!

We want to make your engine bay Stand out above the rest!

We are offering a variety of services that can be done for you.

- Wire tucks (head light harnesses/ batteries/ fuse boxes/ brake lines/ abs/ etc...)

** prices for wire tucks will be assessed on an hourly basis due to the fact that every car is different, & different people will want different things done. (For example locations of different components may need to have wiring extended where as someone else might want it a different location)

- Engine harnesses (sleeved/ Raychem/ mil spec)

Ver1. The version1 is covered in full flame retardant nylon sleeving (black) and adhesive lined heat shrink. All engine harnesses go directly to the ECU connectors. $400 w/ core

Ver2. The version2 has the same features as the version1 but integrates a mil spec quick release connector for your firewall. Want to drop your motor quick fast and in a hurry? Give it a few twists and your engine harness is disconnected $700 w/ core

Ver3. The version3 is wrapped in Raychem DR-25 heat shrink, adhesive lined heat shrink junctions, Raychem break-outs/junctions where needed, Yellow sensor labeling, and Mil Spec quick disconnect connector w/ Raychem shrink boot. Contact for pricing

** Version 1 and 2 are available in various different colored sleeving upon request but will be special order

- shaved bays (minor to major)
Contact for pricing

(ac/ power steering/ abs are all still functional on my s2000)

- brake booster deletes (to be used with Wilwood MC)
Contact for pricing

- dressed up grounding kits
$35
$75 (Raychem)

and more !!!!

We are not new to the game just been flying low under the radar
So if you want your bay to be clean let us know we will get it done and done right !!!

You can contact me by pm or email (cdeezbayz@yahoo.com)

Last edited by slow-dc5; 07-27-2010 at 11:01 AM.