Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Adrenaline Honda Meet After Party

Old 06-01-2009, 06:55 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Adrenaline Honda Meet After Party

Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Adrenaline as a shop wants to thank each and everyone that came out to the Dyno and Cookout. It was a blast for us, so we hope you had fun as well.

To the guys from out of town, sorry for our poor roads, and the area the shop is in. That is about to change very soon, we will post an update when everything is finalized with moving.

To the local crowd, you guys make this happen on a day to day basis, stay tuned for new shop details and other news.

Without you we wouldn't be around!!! So once again Thank You, we appreciate your support!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Team-Durty

B20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura aboutB20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Adrenaline Honda Meet After Party

i was wondering when some one was gonna make this thread

looks like you guys had an awesome turn out
Old 06-01-2009, 07:11 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Don't quote me on this, I'm not the best people counter, but I'm pretty sure it was over 300 people over the entire night, and I'm not even going to try to count cars, because the parking lot across from us, was pretty full, and cars were lined up and down all 20 bays of the Trade Center.

Awesome time!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

HiH8ter has disabled reputation

night was fun as shit.i thought my teeth was gonna fall off when marcus hit vtech on the dyno..lol
Old 06-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Team-Durty

B20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura aboutB20 Eat Sh!t has a spectacular aura about

when are you guys gonna be at the new location ?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by B20 Eat Sh!t
when are you guys gonna be at the new location ?
If everything goes as planned, July 1st.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Team-Durty

damn thats quick cant wait whats the new location address
Old 06-01-2009, 08:21 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by B20 Eat Sh!t
damn thats quick cant wait whats the new location address
I'm not going to say the address, until it's all final. But here's an artist conception lol. Not to scale, I drew it, but the main area is 60ft x 100ft.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

neato.

btw, did you get my PM?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:30 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
neato.

btw, did you get my PM?
Hey, I've got somebody that will do it, his name is Nikolai, his number is 804-301-0798. He just opened up his shop on Cary Street, it's called Klass Auto right next to the Honda ATV shop.

Quick Reply: Adrenaline Honda Meet After Party