Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

(804) Gas Stations

Old 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: (804) Gas Stations

It's probably a lot more trouble than what it is worth, but if you suspect gas fraud(either an off meter, or product), you can contact the local Dept Of Agriculture, and the local Atty. General. You call, place the report, they send out a form, you submit the form, and an agent goes out and checks things. There are normally stickers ON the pump that give all the info.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:46 PM
VintageGashHunter

captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
It's probably a lot more trouble than what it is worth, but if you suspect gas fraud(either an off meter, or product), you can contact the local Dept Of Agriculture, and the local Atty. General. You call, place the report, they send out a form, you submit the form, and an agent goes out and checks things. There are normally stickers ON the pump that give all the info.
yeah i know about the inspection stickers, i didnt happen to look at that one. but i just picked up a new tank at the east coast station and its %100 better. i dont think ill call anyone about it. just spread the word that their gas is shit.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:50 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I hear ya, and honestly, dealing with any local govt shit is such a bureaucratic pain in the fucking ass.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:13 PM
VintageGashHunter

captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry

i cant even imagine. but yeah, ill stick to the nicer gas stations and fork the extra nickel a gallon not to deal with that shit.