Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show (Friday-Sunday)

Old 03-07-2007, 05:57 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Exclamation 2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show (Friday-Sunday)

2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show

Richmond Convention Center

Friday, March 9 - Sunday, March 11

The Automotive Event of the Year!

Nothing is more fun than checking out new cars, and there's no better place to do it than at the Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show, Friday, March 9 - Sunday, March 11, 2007. This automotive event offers a perfect opportunity to learn more about the latest trends up close, in a non-selling environment. Check out hundreds of new models including popular fuel-efficient vehicles, futuristic concepts and more - all under one roof!

Hundreds of New Vehicles, Including the Latest in Fuel Efficiency.
Explore the latest 2007-model cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers from more than 25 manufacturers. Plus, compare the latest hybrid and flex-fuel models.

Explore the Cars of Tomorrow - Today!
Check out futuristic concept cars and pre-production models that are sure to steal the spotlight at this year's show. These vehicles provide a glimpse of what is around the corner in automotive design and technology. Concept vehicles scheduled to appear include the Jeep Hurricane, Ford Shelby GR-1 and Chevrolet Bel Air. (subject to change)

First Time Ever at the Auto Show - Two Opportunities to Ride & Drive!

* The GM Experience
Take a spin and feel the performance and handling of over 20 exciting new models from Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saab and Saturn between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., all show days.
* Chrysler Mobile Marketing Tour
The interactive exhibit features the latest Chrysler vehicles, video games, film shorts and a free gift, while supplies last. Plus, get behind the wheel and test drive several Chrysler models right at the show between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., all show days.

We've Got Exotics!
See a high-end display of the latest models from Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini, courtesy of Ferrari Maserati of Washington and Lamborghini Washington.

AAA Nextel Cup NASCAR & Simulator
Stop by to see the Roush Racing/AAA #6 Ford Fusion race car in the AAA display. Then climb inside for a virtual racing experience, courtesy of AAA Mid-Atlantic.

Special Vehicle Displays
Check out a special collection of classic British sports cars and a special tribute to one of America's favorite muscle cars - the Ford Mustang.

Famous Faces at the Auto Show:

Wrestling Superstar Mick Foley - Friday, March 9
The legendary wrestler and New York Times best-selling author will be signing autographs between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Friday, March 9.

TV Host Courtney Hansen - Saturday, March 10
The Host of Fox Sports Net's Destination Wild and Spike TV's PowerBlock will be signing autographs between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 10.

Spider-Man - Sunday, March 11
See Super Hero Spider-Man on Kids Day between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Special Offers & Promotions:

Friday is College Two-Fer Day. College students with valid college ID can gain admission "two for the price of one" on Friday, March 9, 2007. Students who buy one $8 adult admission ticket with a valid college ID can get a second adult admission, FREE, with a second valid college ID.

Sunday is Kids Day. All children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult.

Additional information and discount coupons are available on the official auto show web site: http://www.VirginiaAutoShow.com

Click Here to download a discount coupon for the Auto Show

The 2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show is presented by the Greater Richmond New Car Dealers Association, sponsored by the Richmond Times Dispatch and CarSeeker.com, and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows, Inc.

Show Hours:
Friday, March 9: (10 am - 10 pm)
Saturday, March 10: (10 am - 10 pm)
Sunday, March 11: (10 am - 6 pm)

Admission: (Cash Only)
$8 - Adults (13+)
$5 - Senior Citizens (62+)
$5 - Active Military (w/ID)
$2 - Children (7-12)
FREE! - Children (6 & Under)
Kids Day, Sunday - Children 12 & under FREE

Directions:
From I-95 North Bound: Exit #74C Medical College of Virginia stay to the left and take Broad Street, State Capitol, Coliseum Exit. Go West on Broad Street to North 3rd Street. Turn right onto 3rd Street, travel 1/4 of a block, turn right into the Greater Richmond Convention Center's Parking Deck.

From I-95 South Bound: Exit I-95 to the I-64 East/Third Street Exit #75.Bear right for 3rd Street (Do not go straight on the junction, it will take you to I-64 East).Travel ahead to 3rd and Marshall Streets. The Greater Richmond Center Parking Deck will be on the left.

From I-64 West Bound: Exit #190 Fifth Street exit. Proceed to Fifth and Broad Streets. Turn right onto Broad Street (next to the Greater Richmond Convention Center's Ballroom) and proceed to Third Street. Turn right onto Third Street, travel 1/4 of a block and turn right into the Greater Richmond Convention Center's Parking Deck.

On-site parking is available on the convention center's parking deck and over 4,600 off-site parking spaces are located within a six-block radius of the convention center.

For more directions and information visit: http://www.VirginiaAutoShow.com
Old 03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: 2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show (Friday-Sunday)

Originally Posted by Not Stock
2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show

TV Host Courtney Hansen - Saturday, March 10
The Host of Fox Sports Net's Destination Wild and Spike TV's PowerBlock will be signing autographs between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 10.
I might go just for that!!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:03 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Here she is for those not yet enlightened...

Old 03-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll def. be there!!!

i got to touch her.. beat that!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

Originally Posted by ccrrazy
i'll def. be there!!!

i got to touch her.. beat that!
i touch myself when I think of her?

Are you the hot girl on the left? If so, that's awesome.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:33 AM
superuser

Originally Posted by blah
Are you the hot girl on the left? If so, that's awesome.
That's her, and I agree.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

Nice! I work part time at a Honda dealer and we've been getting in alot of cars for this show. We're also going to have some people there too I think, hopefully I'll get to go for free!

edit: and I love Courtney Hansen. Ever since she was on Overhaulin'
Old 03-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

Originally Posted by Some_Day
edit: and I love Courtney Hansen. Ever since she was on Overhaulin'
Yes. I hate the new girl on there. Courtney knew her cars, engines and got genuinely excited to strip down an old clunker. The new whore on there never shuts up and gets on my nerves.

I'd marry almost any girl who can go from this:

to this:

ccrrazy, get on it.

My current female friend actually looks a lot like her.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:32 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

im was supposed to help my manager set up the lexus booth, but ill be down at vir this weekend.

i missed last year as well.. the shows are usually pretty good.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Yea, I 'm goin JUST for Courtney!

Quick Reply: 2007 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show (Friday-Sunday)