Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2.3t powered rx7 for sale

Old 08-19-2004, 08:13 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2.3t powered rx7 for sale

122k on the chassis
-1986 merkur 2.3t engine
-manual boost controller
-rotated upper intake
-knife edged and ported lower intake
-front mount intercooler
-big VAM from turbocoupe
-t3 turbo
-new plugs,wires, cap, and rotor
-t5 tranny from a turbocoupe
-willwood mastercylinder for clutch master cylinder (so i could use a hydro clutch instead of converting to cable)

suspension
-1985 gslse suspension (front and rear)

misc.
-the motor and tranny are on solid motor mounts
-battery located in the back (new battery)
-no interior behind the seats
-boost/a/f/water temp gauges
-walbro 255 fuel pump
-sound deading material is GONE from the seats back.

car has a hard start problem after its been run

and sometimes it studders under boost. i think a new tfi will fix that.

i took out the header panel so i could drive it to the gas station because it has no fan on it right now, but i can give you that with it.

im asking $1500.

edit: also wanted to ad the reason im posting here because i would love to sell it local, and the forsale section moves REALLY REALLY fast.

also, the car would not be a good daily driver. more of a track whore, atleast thats what i built it for. im sure you would have no probably driving it with an exhaust, some better motor mounts, and ect.

Last edited by onepointone; 08-19-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: 2.3t powered rx7 for sale

PM me some updated pictures. I just sold one of my Mustangs and I thought you had already gotten rid of this car. Having something 2.3t powered again may suit me perfectly.

I am def. interested. Might need to come see it in person soon.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:13 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2.3t powered rx7 for sale

yea man, you can come whenever you want. im off work till tuesday. tomorrow is kinda busy, but if it works for you and you are serious, ill cancel my plans.

http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.ph...chmentid=67870
http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.ph...chmentid=67871
http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.ph...chmentid=67872
http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.ph...chmentid=67869

im pretty firm on the $1500, im trying to pick up a 240 with a ca18 and need the cash. let me know man, i would feel real good selling it to someone who knows about 2.3s