Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1990 da 4 dr build on a budget

Old 03-02-2016, 03:22 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: 1990 integra da 4 dr build on a budget

Originally Posted by E.durette
Need tips and tricks for my old school da 4 door would love to see what you guys have done build and cosmetically thanks in advance
90's integra is not old school, just old, and if you REALLY needs "tips and tricks" then here is my advise, DO NOT SPEND A SINGLE DIME "modding" A 4 DOOR DA integra and since you are asking for advice my guess is first car, under 18 and low income

EDIT: everyone stand by for the response, which is the " I make 5 billion, live in a mansion, have a giant penis, fuck you hater etc. response
Old 03-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette
Default Re: 1990 da 4 dr build on a budget

Wow really thats funny
Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Not mad no one on here is going to get under my skin like that its just at one time this website was a helpful tool on guidance to a proper build . and you get dumb ass remarks from any question
Slow down faggot, wouldn't want you to have a stroke because you used big words like 'guidance' and 'proper'.
Old 03-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Who the fuck wants to waste a shit load of money on building a 20+ year old integra, you could down all that money and buy an s2000
Old 03-03-2016, 04:55 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Who the fuck wants to waste a shit load of money on building a 20+ year old integra, you could down all that money and buy an s2000
Donkey Dick
Old 03-04-2016, 12:26 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Donkey Dick
I have a feeling I spent more on my hardtop and wheels than he has planned to budget build his DA!
Old 03-28-2016, 07:26 PM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

okay ill help. I'm not going to rag you because I am a sucker for a nice 2nd gen integra. First you have a DB not a DA.

-Parts arent that expensive but avoid the cheap bullshit
-Do it right the first time
-Fix the bullshit first ie the trunk leak and the dash leak.
-Seeing as the car is old, go through EVERYTHING. Bushings, missing hardware, gaskets, etc.
-Build it the way you want
-DO NOT GO STANCE. I can not express that enough.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette

I have replaced the entire suspension set up on the car. From strut down to the bolts are all new swaybar tierods inner and outter and both drive axles full camber NOT TO STANCE IT OUT I'm trying to save on the tires I have bought a b18b block had it hot tanked in Richmond va now néed to buy internals for it I want an all motor build would eagle rods pistons and bearings i hope is a good start and what oil pump should I use
Old 03-30-2016, 07:39 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Did you replace the control arms too? If you want to save on tires and the control arms are still stock or aftermarket non-adjustable, you definitely want to get an alignment AND make sure you have them replace the arm adjustment bolts when they do it. Make sure your bushings and wheel bearings are good too and replace anything suspension related before the alignment that you're planning on replacing. I'd know. I am currently in the process of replacing everything in the arm linkages on my Miata except for the knuckles, non-adjustment bolts, and rear hubs. Some of that shit really starts to add up but a lot of it is stuff you should be doing anyway. Even if you break even because of tire wear savings, its worth it.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:39 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

I have replaced the entire suspension set up on the car. From strut down to the bolts are all new swaybar tierods inner and outter and both drive axles full camber NOT TO STANCE IT OUT I'm trying to save on the tires I have bought a b18b block had it hot tanked in Richmond va now néed to buy internals for it I want an all motor build would eagle rods pistons and bearings i hope is a good start and what oil pump should I use
Ok, I'm going to be as nice as possible about this, do not waste your money building this DA, you can get just as good gains buy upgrading the Ls pistons to B16 pistons and buy a b16 head and do the Ls vtec conversion

Quick Reply: 1990 da 4 dr build on a budget