Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1990 da 4 dr build on a budget

Old 03-01-2016, 03:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette
Default 1990 integra da 4 dr build on a budget

Need tips and tricks for my old school da 4 door would love to see what you guys have done build and cosmetically thanks in advance

Last edited by E.durette; 03-02-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Make and model of car
Old 03-01-2016, 06:12 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: 1990 da 4 dr build on a budget

what an old school da 4 door? da 2 door no a gooda for u? da 5 door a too much?

dats a spicy a meataballllllll
Old 03-01-2016, 01:45 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Here's da deel. Contact Michael Hawk of MikeHawkBuilt. He knows all about 2 doors, 4 doors, 5 doors, and 1 doors so you can get in and out duh driver's seat quicker. He'll hack saw your springs and give you a madtyte outdoor rattle can paint job in no time. Feel me cuzzzz?
Old 03-01-2016, 02:14 PM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

How many pitbull puppies duz yoz wht to do 4 tis?
Old 03-01-2016, 08:53 PM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

A 4 door DA build on a budget, do seriously work at McDonald's or something?
Old 03-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette E.durette

You all are fucking dumb this is a web site that was help full but fucking stupid ass fucking comments like these nope not on micky d's time you fucktard i am and i can get in and out of the car just fine you fucking cunts
Old 03-02-2016, 07:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by E.durette
You all are fucking dumb this is a web site that was help full but fucking stupid ass fucking comments like these nope not on micky d's time you fucktard i am and i can get in and out of the car just fine you fucking cunts
The fuck bruh I jus tryna help you get your da scrayte i don't see why your all mad
Old 03-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

Not mad no one on here is going to get under my skin like that its just at one time this website was a helpful tool on guidance to a proper build . and you get dumb ass remarks from any question
Old 03-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

your post could have been presented 100 different ways better.

1) what the fuck is a 1990 da 4 dr. ... not being a fagguete du jour myself, I had to actually google a 4 door shitty integra in 2016. thanks.

2) budget build? mah n1994. budget builds are for people learning to turn a wrench. do you seriously want to do the shit 10 times, over and over again? in the past 25 years there are probably thousands of people who can tell you to do it right, and its gonna take time and money. unless you just want to park hard at taco bell or something... then by all means.. walmart and autozone got your back.

3) didn't you bother to read a few threads of the same nature before posting? if you don't post your F40, M1 Abrams, Tits, or something that hasn't been done to death in every which way..... then no one will probably care. EF's and DA's are the same to everyone except hondurps.

i'm here to help. just don't go potato all over yourself.

and how about filling out your profile like you actually give a fuck. and maaaaybe you wont be considered another H bwoi trying to get to classifieds.

Last edited by RatchetGoon; 03-02-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:39 PM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

Originally Posted by E.durette

Mcd's pays too much that kind of build he's got more like Little Caesars money.

Last edited by Rosco The Iroc; 03-02-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply: 1990 da 4 dr build on a budget