Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***

Old 02-13-2005, 10:28 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default ***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***

Most unfortunate, but seems necessary at this point. After observing the announcement thread I'm afraid I can't be associated with automotivelifestyles in any capacity. I apologize to anyone this may effect negatively, but I simply refuse to put myself or my business in the middle of such drama. I am friends with Floda, Chris4130 and Chapter 8, as well as Brian T Alfie and others, when I have met them in person, they were nothing but polite and most importantly ADULT which is more than I can say for some involved in the announcement thread. There will certainly be shows and cruise ins at ELD in the future, just not as initially thought and most likely wil be completely INDEPENDENTLY run. Thanks for all who were interested, too bad it stopped before it started.

Jimmy Killian
ELD Performance 2
804-674-8700

Last edited by wheelman; 02-13-2005 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: ***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***

Awww, damn, sorry for all the arguing.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:37 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

no problem Brian, I just have to back up and punt on this one. Not your fault at all.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian T
Awww, damn, sorry for all the arguing.
What he said, didn't mean to cause any problems.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Auto Pro Shop

Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's

I am sorry all this stupidity happend while i was out of town. Not that i need to remind anyone but the childish argueings on here have NOTHING to do with automotivelifestyle.com neither does PIP, but eh whatever suit yourselves if you want to all act like fucking retards and fuckup having a nice place to hangout I wont waste my time anymore trying to help you out.

Sorry it went like thsi Jimmy i woulda thought pip coulda handled himself more maturely then this i also asumed you wouldint directly associate him with the orginization. 2 things i was sorely wrong on. Eh whatever
Old 02-13-2005, 01:47 PM
life is good boosted

No hard feelings Dave, I just had to make an executive decision to protect ELD from any undue complications. I wish you and your organization the best. Sorry it couldn't have worked out differently.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Auto Pro Shop

Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's

Hey man i TOTALY understand Ill be by next week (sometime) for the hell of it I practicly live just around the corner form you guys.

Last edited by Roscoe's; 02-13-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Jimmy even if you had the meet, i dont think anybody would disrespect your shop and if anyone did, then they would have been asked to leave. But its your call, and ill come through anytime to support.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RPM

Sorry it went like thsi Jimmy i woulda thought pip coulda handled himself more maturely then this i also asumed you wouldint directly associate him with the orginization. 2 things i was sorely wrong on. Eh whatever

Pip isnt mature yet.Sorry guys i learned from the first day me and everyone met him...its not like we make anything up, i know i have nothing to prove to anyone, but he is just to cocky an immature, online and in person.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

damn. I'll have to try and roll through some other time then.

Quick Reply: ***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***