Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

$5,000.00 CASH REWARD who keyed the Viper?

Old 11-02-2003, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93venomviper is an unknown quantity at this point

I just asked why is it tacky to talk about ones personal assets? I mean jeez alls i was getting at was that im putting outa 5k reward so that i can find out who keyedmy car, vms said that i wasnt using my money and that i was using someone elses money, therefore i must defend myself..im no millionaire but i am financially stable- could retire right now if i wanted to but thats not me, i work like everyone else because i enjoy it, because i work for different reasons, i dont work for money i work because im not going to become some fucking loser sitting on a couch doing nothing with my life-
i have alot more money than most people my age why wouldnt i be a better person? put me down cause i earned so much? who said anything about money making someone better?

Yes becky I am on a public forum and I post what I want to post on here - why the f u c k would you and everyone try to beat the personal shit outta me that I dont want to talk about? ie: my parents/job/how i earned my money-

why is it that everyone is so facinated with me and my personal life?

and when i answer your questions you get pissed at me....

maybe its just jealousy?
Old 11-02-2003, 10:42 PM
boys are stupid

SEVENSEVENTYZ has disabled reputation

I don't think it is jealousy. Everyone is "facinated" with EVERYONE else's personal life. That is why 95% of us dont need to watch General Hospital.
Personally, I dont think it's "tacky" to talk about personal assets. Maybe it wasnt how you meant it to sound, but your wording made your statement come across. Saying you have a large amount of money and saying you have more money than everyone else has two different connotations.
Originally posted by 93venomviper
So you and most people are broke, or have very little money
I never said money makes you a worse person. I just said it doesnt make you better. Just because you are set for the rest of your life doesnt mean you have one up on everyone else.
Old 11-02-2003, 11:05 PM

Discord is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 93venomviper
why is it that everyone is so facinated with me and my personal life?

and when i answer your questions you get pissed at me....

maybe its just jealousy?
Yup, that coupled with the "goddamn rich boy fuck-head" attitude that a lot of people harbor. You seem to be self made, maybe you just know the right people in the right places. So what? Get over it people! That's what this country is about. Most people are stuck with a "whoah is me, I'll never get ahead" mindset. If you've got $ and you're and asshole, your a rich asshole. If you don't and you're broke...guess what...your still an asshole.

For what it's worth, you've handled everything totally professional and kept your cool. Sorry about the car too...I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Broke or not. You just don't fuck with someone's car, plain and simple.
Old 11-02-2003, 11:41 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

patrick my dear i am not in the lesat bit interested in how you got your money. seriously i have no desire to know and i dont care, nor am i trying to get anyone on here to bleed the info out of you. yes you have money, i'm not caling you an asshole BECAUSE you have it. thats a stereotype and i'm a little old for those. from the first time i met you iwas interested in getting to know YOU. but since i've talked to you you've only ever mentioned buying things and all, so its made it VERY difficult for me to see any other side of you. so i gave up. that and other things you said to me not having shit to do w/ money that really bothered me. i'm not going to expose the bloody details of it all. if you want to talk to me about it fine, if not, whatever.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Banned

4ndrms is an unknown quantity at this point

::deleted::

i dont want to cause trouble

Last edited by 4ndrms; 11-05-2003 at 11:09 AM.