Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

$5,000.00 CASH REWARD who keyed the Viper?

Old 10-26-2003, 08:35 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

now what would be funny if he turned himself in, got the $5k, and wasn't found guilty in court
Old 10-26-2003, 08:35 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

impossible if he admitted guilt
Old 10-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

incorrect. That is totally possible if he admitted guilt. Admitting guilt to Patrick means justs about nothing if he doesnt do the same as a statement to the police.

There are a million ways he could be aquitted.
Old 10-26-2003, 08:59 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

well, what if u got it on tape or soemthin? or is that "entrapment"
enlighten me mr. criminal justice
Old 10-27-2003, 04:55 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

I'd almost want to get a box van rental, leave the viper up at CTC, and stake out anyone getting near it...

Old 10-27-2003, 05:46 AM
Lost Cat Magnet

drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point

hate to be a tool about this...but get over it. fix your car, drive it, have fun, get over it. it's one of those things in life, people are envious of others who have nice things then them... shit happens. if you ask me, i wouldnt have parked my viper in a mall parking lot around other cars anyways, just my 2 pennies.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

No, that isnt entrapment..hahaha.

And taping someone can always be thrown out of court. That only works in movies and TV shows. Whose to say thats your/his voice?
Old 10-27-2003, 08:10 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

video?
Old 10-27-2003, 08:55 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Josepi
I'd almost want to get a box van rental, leave the viper up at CTC, and stake out anyone getting near it...

And shoot to kill...
Old 10-27-2003, 09:04 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Can't use deadly force for property crime unless your life is in danger.

Someone trying to hotwire your car in a parking lot is a property crime. Someone trying to carjack you while you're in it is putting your life in danger. You try to steal my car, I'm gonna hop in the passenger seat then have full rights to empty the contents of your skull across the next few parking spots.

First bullet in my guns are always the cheapie target loads. Second and third rounds are the epitomy of nastiness, have to load those while wearing gloves.

Quick Reply: $5,000.00 CASH REWARD who keyed the Viper?