Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

$100 Reward for the rest of a plate number.

Old 09-08-2004, 01:41 PM
semicolonD.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclpsed eclpsed
Default Re: $100 Reward for the rest of a plate number.

yea it's just her not being able to drive.. she didnt hit him. If he woulda hit her car, then cops could run the plates and chase her down. But this is like turning to miss a deer in the road and hitting a tree... nothing you can do about it that i know of... good luck tho!!

....98% of the time.. you're better off jus smaking the thing thats in ur way, that way you have proof that it was there. otherwise cops will jus blow you off..
Old 09-08-2004, 03:41 PM

1evilS10 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should have let her hit you would have been the best bet but i hope he finds her
Old 09-09-2004, 11:32 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

If that were my Chevelle I'd be camped out at that part of town all day every day till I found her. Then have a little talk with her parents and insurance company.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Bottom line is your Fucked, period.

Same situation happened to me:

Ex-Wife's saturn was hit while legally parked, and in the process totalled. The lady that ran into our saturn claimed that she was run off the road by another car, but didn't know what it was or color or anything. A witness chased this "supposed" (you'll get to know the term ""Phantom vehicle"" really well at this point dealing with your insurance agents) car down and got the number off of the plates. (yes the complete plate, and vehicle / driver descriptions to boot).

Virginia's finest couldn't do anything about the "phantom vehicle" even though they had a solid eye witness, plate number, and even address for the person that the lady said was responsible for the accident. The insurance company sent one letter to the listed address, and said that if they didn't get a reply that they would drop the case totally.

I ended up paying my deductable and misc fees out of my own pocket since the stupid bitch said she was run off the road.

So best of luck to you, Vagina state law and insurance statutes add up to a "sorry bout your car" if your lucky.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:32 PM

sci0ntific has disabled reputation

a white chick, in a civic, in the metro richmond area, thats pretty much everybody but dude i know a couple chicks that have 4 door ones and a couple with 2 doors and i think the plates might match up kinda, pm me