Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Xgame crash holy shiiiiii

Old 06-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: Xgame crash holy shiiiiii

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

last person on the video: "Oh! It's on fire!"
Old 06-30-2012, 08:02 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Darn. Just posted that in Ridiculous Thread. That shit cray.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:47 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Dudes crawling out of car to get away from fire, obviously injured, and not one member of that crowd ran to help him along. Sucks.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Camber ++

Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Dudes crawling out of car to get away from fire, obviously injured, and not one member of that crowd ran to help him along. Sucks.
Sad fact is, I wouldn't have either in such an event. If I had accidentally hurt the man while dragging him away from the potential explosion hazard I bet I would have been sued since I didn't have the proper training. If something of that caliber happened at a local event though, different story.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:52 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I see what you're saying but if it went the other way could you live with the fact that you video'd the guy burning to death rather than hopping 2 retaining walls and attempting to help?
Old 06-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Matey
Sad fact is, I wouldn't have either in such an event. If I had accidentally hurt the man while dragging him away from the potential explosion hazard I bet I would have been sued since I didn't have the proper training. If something of that caliber happened at a local event though, different story.
Good Samaritan laws my friend.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
iHRTboost

t24todd has disabled reputation

Completly agree with ^... where the fuck did common sense and doing the right thing go. The guy crashes, his shit is on fire, im the closest, what "special training" do you need? pull that mother fucker to safty instead of worrying what if. Sad what this world is coming to.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:37 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by t24todd
Completly agree with ^... where the fuck did common sense and doing the right thing go. The guy crashes, his shit is on fire, im the closest, what "special training" do you need? pull that mother fucker to safty instead of worrying what if. Sad what this world is coming to.
There was a metal fence and two jersey barriers between the nearest spectator and the crash scene. The emergency crew have a job to do and the last thing they need is to have to save the victim AND some dumbass trying to be a hero. It would be understandable if the emergency crew were 5-10 minutes out, but from crash to emergency vehicle was about 30 seconds.

EDIT: and here's another interesting piece of tape from last night at the X-Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyBSpMGVsI

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 06-30-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

^^ Damn I feel sorry for that dude. Not only did he eat shit, he got hit with his own bike from a dumb ass.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:20 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by 1low65vw
^^ Damn I feel sorry for that dude. Not only did he eat shit, he got hit with his own bike from a dumb ass.
Yeah, but I don't blame him. They really shouldn't let people who don't know about motorcycles work the safety crew during MotoX.