Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Work Truck- 0, Telephone Pole- 1

Old 09-12-2010, 11:16 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Work Truck- 0, Telephone Pole- 1

Got off of work on Friday afternoon, went to my GF's house, had like 5/6 beers while there, passed out at like 11ish. Woke up at 1ish am in the morning, decided for some reason i needed to go home.

I was driving down Greenwich rd. going around that 90degree rigth hand turn in front of the Holiday Inn hotel, i saw some other car had cut the corner, i swerved to the right, hit the curb, lost control, and went straight into a Telephone Pole at 35ish mph. The other car never stopped, just kept on driving

Enjoy

I ended up only getting a bad concussion, my Head acquired a 7inch gash from the top of my forehead, through my eyebrow, and onto my eyelid. Apparently, according to the nurses, doctors, and parents, you could see my skull through the gash before they stiched it back together. I also ended up sliced like 9/10 nerves, so i can't feel the entire top right side of my face, also got like 3 stiches where my lip split wide open

I will post before and after face carnage pics. when my step father sends them to my email
Old 09-12-2010, 11:20 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Re: Work Truck- 0, Telephone Pole- 1

Were you wearing a seatbelt? I mean to get that fucked up at 35mph is impressive. However atleast you are "fine" and don't have any life threatening shit.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:23 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

I dont know the road so im not sure what you mean by another car cutting the corner, looks like it sucked.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:23 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

No, i wasn't wearing a seatbelt, stupid, i know. I'll definatly be wearing one from now on, no more taking that shit for granted
Old 09-12-2010, 11:24 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

like, the car cut to the inside of the turn, meaning he was a couple fee into my lane
Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

God damn it Cody.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:52 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by all4sr's
had like 5/6 beers while there, passed out at like 11ish. Woke up at 1ish am in the morning, decided for some reason i needed to go home

i swerved to the right, hit the curb, lost control, and went straight into a Telephone Pole at 35ish mph.
coincedence?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:56 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

cops didnt breathalyze you??
Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Originally Posted by FS FTW
God damn it Cody.
i know dood

Originally Posted by nftuatn
coincedence?
huh?

Originally Posted by yanko 15
cops didnt breathalyze you??
No, i wasn't denying the fact that i had like 5/6 beers, 2/3 hours before the accident, and they even said they more worried about the fact that i was pouring blood and they could see my skull, the hospital took some blood samples like an hour and a half after i got there.

Having the remnants of alcohol in my system didn't, doesn't change the fact that i had to swerve around the other car, there was a witness from the hotel parking lot that can back up the fact that there was another car, though, the only description she could give was it was a white 2dr car
Old 09-12-2010, 12:08 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by all4sr's
i know dood

huh?

No, i wasn't denying the fact that i had like 5/6 beers, 2/3 hours before the accident, and they even said they more worried about the fact that i was pouring blood and they could see my skull, the hospital took some blood samples like an hour and a half after i got there.

Having the remnants of alcohol in my system didn't, doesn't change the fact that i had to swerve around the other car, there was a witness from the hotel parking lot that can back up the fact that there was another car, though, the only description she could give was it was a white 2dr car

that MIGHT save your ass in the future