Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

What a bunch of idiots!

Old 12-17-2009, 08:04 PM
conquer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Re: What a bunch of idiots!

Originally Posted by tictac
i used to be a valet at a cc in dc and if we had the chance we did the same shit lol
but that almost never happened
the best i had was a good drift in a srt8 300c
Sir, please take the time to realize what a dumb piece of sh*t you are.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

i would never use a valet... even if i drove a minivan. who wants some high school drop out driving their car around?? not me.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:07 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Captain JDM
Reminds me of the guy on honda-tech who got online and bragged about beating the shit out of a turbo civic while he was parking it at his job and the owner was on honda-tech and got him fired haha.
Link request, engage.

EDIT: Found it. Dumb. Plus it was made in the beginning of April 2003. (April fools joke me thinks?)

Last edited by PiGPEN; 12-18-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:17 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I notice more and more people gettin busted for dumb shit they post on Youtube, Myspace and Facebook... The interwebz run people...
Old 12-18-2009, 04:41 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

valet mode son. valet mode. If I ever have to drop my car off somewhere they wont be revving above 2500 rpm. But damn, that would suck to see your car on a video on you tube getting the hell beat out of it.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:19 AM
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

news reporter was hot
Old 12-18-2009, 08:33 AM
mmmhhm sheeet

crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1 crisissk8ter1

Originally Posted by Spindrift
Behind Kohls in Chesapeake used to be be covered in tire marks due to "test drives" from a local oil changing place. It happens ALOT.
when i had my eclipse, i took it to a place called saredni (or however you spell it) to get it inspected. it was supposed to be a respected shop around mechanicsville. well i drive it there fine, no stalls or sputters. and the next day, they say they cant do anything with it because my timing somehow jumped 2 teeth while sitting in the parking lot. and it seems like i had alot more tread wear on the front tires hmmmm.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
valet mode son. valet mode. If I ever have to drop my car off somewhere they wont be revving above 2500 rpm.
Thats what was nice about the UTEC. Although I never got a chance to use it, with valet, the car went into limp mode, barely built any boost, ect.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:43 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Originally Posted by crisissk8ter1
when i had my eclipse, i took it to a place called saredni (or however you spell it) to get it inspected. it was supposed to be a respected shop around mechanicsville. well i drive it there fine, no stalls or sputters. and the next day, they say they cant do anything with it because my timing somehow jumped 2 teeth while sitting in the parking lot. and it seems like i had alot more tread wear on the front tires hmmmm.
Seredni is a joke. When my dad had his camaro ss he got tires there and got it back with both passenger side wheels curbed to shit and the rear passenger side wheel was dented so bad the tire wouldnt hold air.

On a side note id like to valet park something in that asian reporter chick